Timeline and Profile Comments Conflict

Was the conflict between the Timeline and Profile Comments fixed in any of the versions?  It use to be that you could not have the Profile Comments block and the Timeline block on the Profile page at the same time due to some conflict.  Was that fixed?

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 6 Apr 2018

Hello geek_girl!

Sorry, but form my side blocks with profile comments and timeline locate in one page without any troubles. What errors do you see from your side?

With the best regards, Leonid

Quote · 8 Apr 2018

Hello geek_girl!

Sorry, but form my side blocks with profile comments and timeline locate in one page without any troubles. What errors do you see from your side?

There use to be a conflict in Dolphin that you could not have the timeline and Profile Comments on the same page; you could have the post to timeline but not the actual timeline.  Perhaps that was fixed in one of the later versions.  There is a post here somewhere where Alex or one of the other stated their was a conflict.

Quote · 9 Apr 2018

Hello geek_girl!

Found it, it was AlexT.

https://www.boonex.com/forums/topic/Profile-Comments-Not-Working.htm

Quote · 9 Apr 2018

Hello geek_girl!

But this trouble isn't actual for current version of Dolphin. I've checked it in our demo so you may try to do it sot there too.

Quote · 9 Apr 2018

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.