Topic subject: Limit

Hi Everyone!

where do any to go add more limit of Topic subject:

to add more then 50 lettlers or more

Because when I add my topic subject like this

La aplicación pide que instale algo en mi computadora ¿Este procedimiento es seguro?

__________________________________________________________________________________

La aplicación pide que instale algo en mi computad

___________________________________________________________________________________

if you can see is missing  36 letters

Thank's

Post Reply - if you going to help - No for - bla bla bla bla
Quote · 15 Oct 2010

I could have sworn I answered this for either you or someone else before.

Edit: It seems the topic in question has been deleted.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 15 Oct 2010

Not sure.

But stop posting questions in the code sharing forum. This forum is for people to share their code. COMPLETED CODE.

By default every question should be in the dolphin 7 forum. Or dolphin 6 for questions regarding d6 and dolphin general for questions that are not version specific.

https://www.deanbassett.com
Quote · 15 Oct 2010

Hi Deano

hey hey hey

I make a mistake I never post on this forum so you don't need to tell me to stop posting

all my topic go to Dolphin 7.0

I don't know how this happen but if you can change my topic to 7.0.2 will be nice then telling me stop posting

I try to delete but I can't delete my topic so that's suck

Thank's

Quote · 16 Oct 2010

Both this one, and this one http://www.boonex.com/unity/forums/topic/Forum-New-topic.htm are under this forum topic.

I am not a moderator, so i cannot move them or i would have, so the only thing i could do was to point it out.

https://www.deanbassett.com
Quote · 16 Oct 2010

already told you I don't know how that happen and I say I make a mistake

I have 895 post and I never post on code sharing because I know wat is the forum four  so I realy don't know how I post this on code sharing

maybe is a MISTAKE

Quote · 16 Oct 2010

I have 895 post and I never post on code sharing because I know wat is the forum four  so I realy don't know how I post this on code sharing

maybe is a MISTAKE

It's understandable that you may have accidentally posted in this forum instead of the correct one. It's just being asked that you pay more attention so this doesn't happen again.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 16 Oct 2010

Dude

you don't need to tell me  to pay more attention OK

already told you many times the same crap  I make a mistake you the one need to pay attention

Thank's to you you making this forum to look like sht

look like you the admin or moderator if you do you know wat to do yes move the topic to the right forum

That's  all be profesional

maybe is a MISTAKE

It's understandable that you may have accidentally posted in this forum instead of the correct one. It's just being asked that you pay more attention so this doesn't happen again.

Quote · 16 Oct 2010

so any idea how I can add more letters on the topic subject

Thank's

Quote · 16 Oct 2010

Edit modules/boonex/forum/layout/base/xsl/new_topic.xsl:

<div class="forum_default_margin_bottom">

[L[Topic subject:]]

<div class="forum_field_error_message" style="display:none" id="err_topic_subject">[L[Topic subject Error]]</div>

<div>

<input class="sh" type="text" name="topic_subject" size="50" maxlength="50" />

</div>

</div>

You may have to clear the usual suspects (cache/, cache_public/ and tmp/) as well as modules/boonex/forum/cachejs/ for safe measure. I haven't tested this, so I cannot confirm if it works or not.

Quote · 16 Oct 2010

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.