Version 7.1 PHP issues

Dear all,

We have just uploaded the 7.1 version and it appears that

some modules already installed in my system (well previous versions 7.09 and older)  do not comply which is fine by me.

But as I try to login I get this.

Fatal error: Call to a member function saveIP() on a non-object in /home/independ/public_html/modules/deano/deanos_tools/classes/BxDeanosToolsAlerts.php on line 52

Then i refresh and login again on index page and everything is OK up to a point because

later on I get

also these here bellow

Warning: ftp_login() [function.ftp-login]: Login authentication failed in /home/independ/public_html/inc/classes/BxDolFtp.php on line 25

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/independ/public_html/inc/classes/BxDolFtp.php:25) in /home/independ/public_html/inc/admin_design.inc.php on line 47

What should I need to do?

delete Deanos and other old modules from the FTP or change a code from something to something else?

Thanks guys and girls

P

Quote · 29 Nov 2012

Did you follow proper update procedures from dolphin 7.0.9 to 7.1?

Your post just says you uploaded it which would not be a proper update.

Anyhow, there is a dolphin 7.1 version of the tools so you need to remove them and install the proper version. Infact most 3'rd party mods have updates for dolphin 7.1. So check on all of your mods.

But as you are also getting other errors i suspect you did not properly update dolphin 7.0.9 to dolphin 7.1

https://www.deanbassett.com
Quote · 29 Nov 2012

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.