Video and flash doesn´t work

1 ) It seems like the embeding of for example youtube videos in the forum html editor does not work

2 ) Videocomments does not work

3 ) Videochatt does not work

Are these things anything that someone´s working on?

Thanks!

/ Johan

Quote · 8 Jan 2010

This is not a bug, this is user error.

1 ) It seems like the embeding of for example youtube videos in the forum html editor does not work

2 ) Videocomments does not work

3 ) Videochatt does not work

Are these things anything that someone´s working on?

Thanks!

/ Johan

When a GIG is not enough --> Terabyte Dolphin Technical Support - Server Management and Support
Quote · 8 Jan 2010

Ok...

But it´s the easiest thing in the world!?

Example "record video comment" on profile - there´s just that one button - or is it just on the demo site that it doesn´t work?

Thanks!

Quote · 8 Jan 2010

dadon, you need RMS in order for those functions you named to work properly. The demo is just that...a demo, it may not be "completely" operational.

Any further questions should be posted in the D7 forum section and not the bugs section please.

Chris

Nothing to see here
Quote · 8 Jan 2010

I can see already, that Boonex needs to put some sort of restrictions on who can post in this forum.  If they don't, we'll have every member that couldn't find their ass if it had a bell on it, posting 'bug reports'.

My opinions expressed on this site, in no way represent those of Boonex or Boonex employees.
Quote · 9 Jan 2010

HL,

brother, im working on it and boonex is working on it.

I can see already, that Boonex needs to put some sort of restrictions on who can post in this forum.  If they don't, we'll have every member that couldn't find their ass if it had a bell on it, posting 'bug reports'.

i posted to you in the blogs thinking you would post up in here and help control this thing. seems deano, zar(g)con and MD, and a few others are handling the generalized spectrum, so i need some help letting these new members know a bug is something that is confirmed, just as deano has done, in confirming the issue with the forums. that is what we need to get taken care of here.

Post up Cap'n

Regards,

DosDawg

When a GIG is not enough --> Terabyte Dolphin Technical Support - Server Management and Support
Quote · 9 Jan 2010

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.