Wall Votine Issue

Hi, using Using Dolphin 7.4.2 and PHP 7.4.33, I am getting this error through the cron job.

I removed many features and this error is related to the Wall. I cant find the Wall module and not sure whether its included with some other module. Either way, I cant find out how to install the wall or remove the error. Any ideas appreciated. Heres the error:

Type: PDOException

Message: SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'Coaches.bx_wall_voting_track' doesn't exist

File: /var/www/coaches.com/inc/classes/BxDolDb.php

Enhance Your Onlne Experience. 4eLife.com
Quote · 16 Feb 2024

I'm not sure Dolphin is being supported any more. The close off date was December as far as I recall.

The Wall module is called the Activity Feed.

Reinstalling it may solve the problem. It sounds like you may have deleted the module before uninstalling it.

Quote · 21 Feb 2024

Look in the `sys_objects_vote` database table and delete any records relating to bx_wall

Be sure to login to your Admin panel and clear cache afterwards.

Paypal email is jeromemingo@gmail.com - http://www.boonex.com/market/posts/modzzz
Quote · 22 Feb 2024

Thanks Johnk42. Much appreciated. Also, thanks Modzzz, I thought about that from the last issue but wasnt sure so asked here instead.
By the way, is everyone moving onto that una site now? Is it even worth sticking with dolphin? What do you think? Will it slowly become unusablke due to other apps and services being upgraded around it? php for instance, mysql etc?

Enhance Your Onlne Experience. 4eLife.com
Quote · 23 Feb 2024

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.