Wowza Problem rzvideo

I've been trying to get my wowza server to work with the rzvideo (videolization).. no luck at all.

Anyone else having this problem?

I tried changing the file under rzvideo header.inc.php where it says: $sServerApp = "rzvideo"; and I changed it to: $sServerApp = "video";

then when I try to record a video the file does save under the wowza folder /content/video  it creates the domain and user file: xxxxx.com_1.flv

but the recorder still says Error Processing Video.

What this leads me to believe is the problem is with the java jar file: rayz.jar

Quote · 15 May 2010

I think RMS server is different from Womza

PS: If possible do not write me personally, please try to ask on the forum first
Quote · 17 May 2010

I think RMS server is different from Womza

You are correct. The Ray Media Server uses Red5, while Wowza uses its own, proprietary solution. Since the Flash applications were developed to work with the Ray Media Server (Red5) and not Wowza, they are incompatible, unless you somehow manage to convert what's needed for it to work correctly. Which, you have apparently not done.

Seriously, use the Ray Media Server for Dolphin. It's tailored to work for the script, and you'll not be having these issues.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 17 May 2010

Wow are you all that dense? Rayzz (Alex) makes a wowza plugin that makes wowza work with all the flash apps. But since getting in contact with him is almost impossible I figured I could get help from others that also use his apps and wowza plugins.

Also RED5 is crap! it's unstable and crashes often. Wowza is a enterprise class media server.

So again does anyone here that uses rayzz WOWZA PLUGIN have problems with getting it to work with some of the appz?

Quote · 23 May 2010

Wow are you all that dense? Rayzz (Alex) makes a wowza plugin that makes wowza work with all the flash apps. But since getting in contact with him is almost impossible I figured I could get help from others that also use his apps and wowza plugins.

Also RED5 is crap! it's unstable and crashes often. Wowza is a enterprise class media server.

So again does anyone here that uses rayzz WOWZA PLUGIN have problems with getting it to work with some of the appz?

I (and many, by the looks of it) were unaware of anyone creating a interpreter for the Flash applications to run under the Wowza Flash Media Server. Apologies if that makes us "dense." Rayz has been active, as he has been answering our questions and providing support on the H.264 video support issue. If you cannot contact him by messaging his account, then I don't know how to reach him. As for Red5 being unstable and crashing, that is only your opinion, as many (including myself) have seen the opposite. In fact, I've had more issues with Wowza than I have with Red5. But, we'll leave it at that. I sincerely hope you get the support you need.

Regards,

Nathan P. Dense

Dense Unity Member (DUM)

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 23 May 2010

Nathan P. Dense

Dense Unity Member (DUM)

Is this your new Sig? LOL.

I was completely unaware of it also. So i guess that makes me dense as well.

Anyhow. This is posted in the wrong forum.

https://www.deanbassett.com
Quote · 23 May 2010

And has someone been censoring HL's posts. I know he had one here, and a couple of other topics as well that all seem to have been deleted.

Opps. Off topic.

https://www.deanbassett.com
Quote · 23 May 2010

Nathan P. Dense

Dense Unity Member (DUM)

Is this your new Sig? LOL.

I was completely unaware of it also. So i guess that makes me dense as well.

Anyhow. This is posted in the wrong forum.

If there's a demand for it, it will become my new signature.

Something tells me this modification he is talking about was for an older version of Dolphin, and may have even been released during the hay-day of Expertzzz. And yes, that was off topic. You deserve a slice of my rum cake.

And has someone been censoring HL's posts. I know he had one here, and a couple of other topics as well that all seem to have been deleted.

Opps. Off topic.

Either he has been removing his posts himself, or someone has something against him and is removing them. My guess is that he is the one doing it. As for why, I do not know. Also, have more rum cake.

Quote · 23 May 2010

I agree with Dense Unity Member (DUM).

now I have to run two diffrents servers. (ray server and red5.)

I would like to run red5 with dolphin...any support for this? I can save some money :-((

Quote · 23 May 2010

RE:

Opps. Off topic.

I removed them myself.  There were just a few threads in which any type of participation was pointless, in my judgment.  THis was one such thread.

My opinions expressed on this site, in no way represent those of Boonex or Boonex employees.
Quote · 23 May 2010

I would like to run red5 with dolphin...any support for this? I can save some money :-((

The Ray Media Server uses a modified version of Red5.

Quote · 23 May 2010

yes..I tried dolphin with red5. but it didn't  work?

Quote · 23 May 2010

yes..I tried dolphin with red5. but it didn't  work?

It's a modified version of Red5. As such, to use Red5 with Dolphin as a media server, you would need to make some changes. That said, there shouldn't be anything stopping you from running both the Ray Media Server and Red5 on the same machine.

Quote · 23 May 2010

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.