cut/copy/paste

Hiya, we are just now trying to set up our network using dolphin and so far we are thrilled with it, but we are having a strange problem with the text editor of Orca.

When we try to paste text into the text editor we get a Firefox error message saying cut/copy/paste is not available in FireFox, we don't have this problem with any other editor on the internet, in fact I can't paste into the editor here either.

Please can anyone tell me what might be the problem, I have created the user.js file that Mozilla suggest and added it to my profile on my PC to no effect, I'm completely baffled by this problem.

I hope some one can help please, peace be yours Sisters and Brother,

Rev.Kirk.Fitzgerald

Quote · 20 Sep 2008

Hey I get the same thing all the time. Don't cut/copy/paste directly. Use the tool bars on the top of firefox in the file...edit menu in firefox itself, not dolpin or the forums. If you use that to cut/copy/paste no warning message and it will work.

DialMe.com - Your One and Only Source For Boonex Dolphin Tutorials and Resources
Quote · 20 Sep 2008

Fabulous, that worked perfectly, thank you very much.

Quote · 20 Sep 2008

One browser does one thing and another does something else...go figure. All these browsers nowadays who knows who is right and whois wrong? All you can do is play around with them.

Glad this worked out for you though.

gameutopia

DialMe.com - Your One and Only Source For Boonex Dolphin Tutorials and Resources
Quote · 20 Sep 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.