deactivating some modules

Hello all

i'm new using this dolphin script and i love it.

so i just want to set "video upload" and "music upload" just for some especial groups

i mean, public general grup cannot use that functions, just another one (premium) group i create.

how can i do that? because i've been looking fo that option and not found it :s

thanks for help, and sorry my bad english.

Quote · 23 May 2008

Hey dude not sure what you are after? If you are meaning you don't want general web browsers to access these pages? If you only want members to be able to access these pages you can simply insert a fairly basic code into the page you don't want the general public to see.

If you want a select only group then you will have to create another membership level and/or edit your database for the select group. Really simple either way. Just post additional details and we'll help you out.

gameutopia

DialMe.com - Your One and Only Source For Boonex Dolphin Tutorials and Resources
Quote · 23 May 2008

hello,

yes that wath i want, some users groups with levels.

general people, not guest, when someone register it gets into a user group, we'll call ir "members".

so, user gourp "members" cannot upload music and videos. just watch them.

then, i'll create another user group called "premium" that user grou can upload videos and music.

also, can i put limits? like just a number of photo uploads and blog post.

how can i put these permitions?

thanks for all

Quote · 23 May 2008

anyone knows about it?

Quote · 23 May 2008

Dolphin Administration Membership Levels and Access to Site

there you go, hope that helps you out.

later,

DosDawg

When a GIG is not enough --> Terabyte Dolphin Technical Support - Server Management and Support
Quote · 23 May 2008

Hi

thanks for reply.

but unnafortunely thats not the solution :s i've searchng, and the solution you show me its for payment options and prices.

i just want to setup permissions to each group. im thinking that its not possible :

Quote · 23 May 2008

I understand your requirement. Check for the member id with group members during video/music upload. You may need to seek a help of a programmer.

----
Quote · 23 May 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.