fakepath where to remove?

It was not in 7.3.5 but showed up in later versions.  Fakepath scares members.  It should just be the file name as it was in 7.3.5.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 7 Feb 2021

That is not actually dolphin doing that. It is a html5 specification and started happening as browser upgrades started following the html5 specs. The web browser itself is replacing the actual path with fakepath.

End users can correct it by adding the website to the browsers list of trusted sites. Search the internet for c:\fakepath and you will find hundreds of hits on this issue.

https://www.deanbassett.com
Quote · 7 Feb 2021

i came across that issue when i had a coder add a zip file option to join  form for approval before members can joining. i had him fix it, so only file name is visible. when i'm on my server tomorrow i will let you know how to remove so only file name is visible

Creative Progressive Progression
Quote · 7 Feb 2021

Understand; I was looking at the old site using Pale Moon which I haven't upgraded.

Quote · 7 Feb 2021

If you go here; you can see the answer from Leonids which seemed to indicate that it was from Boonex and not the browser.  Why not give a clear answer at the time?

https://www.boonex.com/forums/topic/cannot-upload-photos-upload-failed.htm

Quote · 7 Feb 2021

hi, i try to track it down with no luck. the changes is not in the BxDolJoinProcessor.php , i try tracking it down with default and custom scripts and the complication is crazy on custom..

having more work done in the next couple days or so, will include that on the list and shoot it to your inbox.

Quote · 8 Feb 2021

That is OK, don't bother with it.  I am making improvements to the HTML5 uploader and will be using it and discarding the regular uploader.

Quote · 9 Feb 2021

ok, cool.

just so you know, i wasn't go to get it because of you. one of my boonex license will be used for my powered by website, my plan is to start a search engine with my own portfolio of website.

Quote · 9 Feb 2021

@joelde123 Garbage in, garbage out!

Quote · 12 Feb 2021

cool, thanks

Quote · 13 Feb 2021

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.