header.inc.php on line 173 - Please Help

Warning: require_once(/home/content/a/n/t/antdazet/html/ray/modules/global/inc/header.inc.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/a/n/t/antdazet/html/mylsuspace/inc/header.inc.php on line 173

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/content/a/n/t/antdazet/html/ray/modules/global/inc/header.inc.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in /home/content/a/n/t/antdazet/html/mylsuspace/inc/header.inc.php on line 173

Quote · 13 Sep 2008

Whats with the /a/n/t path?  Check your path is correct.

Warning: require_once(/home/content/a/n/t/antdazet/html/ray/modules/global/inc/header.inc.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/a/n/t/antdazet/html/mylsuspace/inc/header.inc.php on line 173

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/content/a/n/t/antdazet/html/ray/modules/global/inc/header.inc.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in /home/content/a/n/t/antdazet/html/mylsuspace/inc/header.inc.php on line 173

There are none so blind as those that will not see.
Quote · 13 Sep 2008

This is share hosting on a domain that i own.

its with Godaddy

Quote · 13 Sep 2008

Godaddy is infamous for its problems in running Dolphin scripts.... Do a search on here with godaddy as the search criteria to learn more.

I would still check your site path as /a/n/t/ would appear to be unnecessary.

This is share hosting on a domain that i own.

its with Godaddy

There are none so blind as those that will not see.
Quote · 13 Sep 2008

Recheck paths for Ray and Dolphin in its /inc/header files (for ray and dolphin I mean)

It must have same subdirectory.

server_parh_home/public_html/your_dolphin_dir/    for inc\header.inc.php

and

server_parh_home/public_html/your_dolphin_dir/inc/header.inc.php    for ray\modules\global\inc\header.inc.php

hope you understand.

Quote · 15 Sep 2008

Recheck paths for Ray and Dolphin in its /inc/header files (for ray and dolphin I mean)

It must have same subdirectory.

server_parh_home/public_html/your_dolphin_dir/    for inc\header.inc.php

and

server_parh_home/public_html/your_dolphin_dir/inc/header.inc.php    for ray\modules\global\inc\header.inc.php

hope you understand.

Excuse me , What do you mean for that , I must put

Site URL  : /home/nogom/public_html/your_dolphin_dir/

Directory root  : /home/nogom/public_html/your_dolphin_dir/inc/header.inc.php

Note : Nogom is username my share host

Quote · 19 Sep 2008

Yes, right,

I just mean that that in both header.inc.php must be same path

/home/XXX_host/public_html/your_dolphin_dir/

Quote · 22 Sep 2008

Hi,

I have same issue on my newly installed site on a Linux subdomain:

Warning: require_once(/usr/local/apache/htdocs/~emarketi/boonex/ray/modules/global/inc/header.inc.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/emarketi/public_html/boonex/inc/header.inc.php on line 173

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/usr/local/apache/htdocs/~emarketi/boonex/ray/modules/global/inc/header.inc.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/emarketi/public_html/boonex/inc/header.inc.php on line 173'

Here is the code on the boonex/inc/header.inc.php file from line 172 to 176:

172 //--- Ray Integration ---//

173 require_once($dir['root'] . "ray/modules/global/inc/header.inc.php");

174 require_once($dir['root'] . "ray/modules/global/inc/content.inc.php");

175 //--- Ray Integration ---//

176 ?>

Had a look in the ray/modules/global/inc/ folder and both the files are there with chmod settings of 644. Any idea's?

Thanks!

Stuart

Quote · 25 Sep 2008

I have solved this problem.
If you read

http://www.boonex.com/trac/dolphin/wiki/DetailedInstall
The hint was there.

On install (2nd screen?) - you have Script Paths.
After running around in circles I finaly noticed the
The installer was getting it wrong on Directory Root.
(Path to directory where your php script files stored.
/path/to/your/script/files/ )
IGNORE THE GREEN OK !
On shared hosting make sure it´s something
/home/myaccount/public_html/
Dont´t forget the last trailing slash

;)

More Problems can come along with header.inc files not writing properly.

Follow this thread for that

http://www.boonex.com/unity/blog/entry/Title_2008_03_03

Quote · 27 Jan 2009

Need help :O

PHP Error Message

Warning: require_once() [function.require-once]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/local/apache/htdocs/inc/security.inc.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/:/usr/lib/php:/tmp) in/home/a7580472/public_html/inc/header.inc.php on line 173

PHP Error Message

Warning: require_once(/usr/local/apache/htdocs/inc/security.inc.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in /home/a7580472/public_html/inc/header.inc.phpon line 173

PHP Error Message

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/usr/local/apache/htdocs/inc/security.inc.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in/home/a7580472/public_html/inc/header.inc.php on line 173

Quote · 13 Mar 2012

Dolphin isn't going to work on free web hosting.. it's intense..

I never knew the free hosting stuck their ads in the error messages.. nice.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 13 Mar 2012

First question is was your site working before?

The part where it says "open_basedir restriction in effect." needs to be set to no value.

Run a phpinfo() check and it look for "open_basedir". It will tell you the value. For a successful install, you have to have server that meets the minimum requirements. Have a look at http://www.boonex.com/trac/dolphin/wiki/DolTech

Additionally, as per mscott said. It is very difficult to run Dolphin on free hosting.

Updating my BoonexNerd.net site.
Quote · 13 Mar 2012

Hi, okay im understad.

header.inc.php ? i dossen`t find this file yet.

Quote · 13 Mar 2012

Okay, her you see the file, i dossent know how this work.

<?

/***************************************************************************

* IMPORTANT: This is a commercial product made by BoonEx Ltd. and cannot be modified for other than personal usage.

* This product cannot be redistributed for free or a fee without written permission from BoonEx Ltd.

* This notice may not be removed from the source code.

***************************************************************************/

/**

* Current version information.

*/

if(!defined("VERSION")) define("VERSION", "7.0.9");

/**

* Data Base Settings

*/

if(!defined("DB_HOST")) define("DB_HOST", $db['host']);

if(!defined("DB_PORT")) define("DB_PORT", $db['port']);

if(!defined("DB_SOCKET")) define("DB_SOCKET", $db['sock']);

if(!defined("DB_NAME")) define("DB_NAME", $db['db']);

if(!defined("DB_USER")) define("DB_USER", $db['user']);

if(!defined("DB_PASSWORD")) define("DB_PASSWORD", $db['passwd']);

if(!defined("DB_PREFIX")) define("DB_PREFIX", "Ray");

if(!defined("GLOBAL_MODULE")) define("GLOBAL_MODULE", "global");

if(!defined("MODULE_DB_PREFIX")) define("MODULE_DB_PREFIX", DB_PREFIX . ucfirst(empty($sModule) ? '' : $sModule));

/**

* Flash plugin version

*/

$sFlashPlayerVersion = "9.0.0";

/**

* General Settings

* URL and absolute path for the Ray location directory.

*/

$sRootPath = $dir['root'];

$sRootURL = $site['url'];

$sRayHomeDir = "flash/";

$sHomeUrl = $sRootURL . $sRayHomeDir;

$sHomePath = $sRootPath . $sRayHomeDir;

$sRayXmlUrl = $sHomeUrl . "XML.php";

$sFileErrorPath = $sHomePath . "file_error.html";

/**

* Pathes to the system directories and necessary files.

*/

$sModulesDir = "modules/";

$sModulesUrl = $sHomeUrl . $sModulesDir;

$sModulesPath = $sHomePath . $sModulesDir;

$sGlobalDir = "global/";

$sGlobalUrl = $sModulesUrl . $sGlobalDir;

$sGlobalPath = $sModulesPath . $sGlobalDir;

$sFfmpegPath = $sGlobalPath . "app/ffmpeg.exe";

if(is_integer(strpos($sFfmpegPath, " ")))

$sFfmpegPath = '"' . $sFfmpegPath . '"';

$sIncPath = $sGlobalPath . "inc/";

$sDataDir = "data/";

$sDataUrl = $sGlobalUrl . $sDataDir;

$sDataPath = $sGlobalPath . $sDataDir;

$sSmilesetsDir = "smilesets/";

$sSmilesetsUrl = $sDataUrl . $sSmilesetsDir;

$sSmilesetsPath = $sDataPath . $sSmilesetsDir;

/**

* Default smileset name. It has to be equel to the name of some directory in the "smilesets" directory.

* The default path to smilesets directory is [path_to_ray]/data/smilesets

*/

$sDefSmileset = "default";

$sNoImageUrl = $sDataUrl . "no_photo.jpg";

$sWomanImageUrl = $sDataUrl . "woman.gif";

$sManImageUrl = $sDataUrl . "man.gif";

/**

* Integration parameters.

* URL of the site in which Ray is integrated.

*/

$sScriptHomeDir = "";

$sScriptHomeUrl = $sRootURL . $sScriptHomeDir;

/**

* Path to images direcrory

*/

$sImagesPath = $sScriptHomeUrl . "media/images/sharingImages/";

/**

* URL of the profile view page

*/

$sProfileUrl = $sScriptHomeUrl . "profile.php";

?>

The error:

PHP Error Message

Warning: require_once() [function.require-once]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/local/apache/htdocs/inc/security.inc.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/:/usr/lib/php:/tmp) in/home/a7580472/public_html/inc/header.inc.php on line 173

PHP Error Message

Warning: require_once(/usr/local/apache/htdocs/inc/security.inc.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in /home/a7580472/public_html/inc/header.inc.phpon line 173

PHP Error Message

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/usr/local/apache/htdocs/inc/security.inc.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in/home/a7580472/public_html/inc/header.inc.php on line 173

Quote · 13 Mar 2012

Slettet

Quote · 13 Mar 2012

This is my problem.

Site URL
Description:
Example:
  found
Your site URL here (backslash at the end required)
Directory root
Description:
Example:
  found
Path to directory where your php script files stored.
/path/to/your/script/files/
Path to php binary
Description:
Example:
  not found
You should specify full path to your PHP interpreter here.
/usr/local/bin/php
Path to mogrify
Description:
Example:
  not found
If mogrify binary doesn't exist please install ImageMagick
/usr/local/bin/mogrify
Path to convert
Description:
Example:
  not found
If convert binary doesn't exist please install ImageMagick
/usr/local/bin/convert
Path to composite
Description:
Example:
  not found
If composite binary doesn't exist please install ImageMagick
/usr/local/bin/composite
Quote · 13 Mar 2012

Dolphin does not work on most free hosting providers.  Even if it installs, a suspension from the hosting provider will almost immediately follow for excessive resource usage.  Get proper hosting.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 13 Mar 2012

Hello Jtadeo,

our site was working before then all of a sudden we got this error, is here a fix for this?

http://www.hisandhermosa.com/

The part where it says "open_basedir restriction in effect." needs to be set to no value.

Run a phpinfo() check and it look for "open_basedir". It will tell you the value. For a successful install, you have to have server that meets the minimum requirements. Have a look at http://www.boonex.com/trac/dolphin/wiki/DolTech

Additionally, as per mscott said. It is very difficult to run Dolphin on free hosting.

Quote · 13 Jan 2014

Hello Jtadeo,

our site was working before then all of a sudden we got this error, is here a fix for this?

http://www.hisandhermosa.com/

I don't know if Jtadeo is all that active in the forums although he did come into the Boonex blog.

The message you are getting is from php, it can not find the file, security.inc.php, in /inc of your site files.  Check to see if this file exists or has become corrupted; I have had Filezilla remove a file's content by first creating the file and uploading resulting in a file with zero bytes.

If you are uncertain how to proceed, then you can send me a private message with your site login to either ftp or a control panel.  Do not post your login info here, do so only in a private PM because the forums are indexed by google.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 13 Jan 2014

In the future you should not resurrect 2 year old topics. Instead start a new one explaining the problem.

I have a feeling godaddy messed with something. The path of where it is looking does not appear to be the same as where the site is installed, and it also appears to be a chrooted jailed account.

As previously mentioned. GoDaddy is notorious for problems with dolphin sites. They are just not very reliable for hosting problem free dolphin sites.

Most dolphin sites running on godaddy require a extra line be added to the .htaccess.

Check your .htaccess file and look for this.

RewriteEngine on

Add this right after it if it is not already there.

RewriteBase /

If that does not solve it, it may be time to look for more compatible hosting. ↓↓↓

https://www.deanbassett.com
Quote · 13 Jan 2014

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.