how do i allow all users to access my website through httpd.config

i am getting tons of users accessing my website.

some send 0 bytes some send 63 and others 400..

problem is it is not accessing the php files so they can not view the website.

any ideas on how to fix this.

it's probably a pretty minor configuration error on my part.

look i'll pay you for it/... heheheh

Quote · 17 Feb 2011

Wasn't there a topic about this a couple of weeks ago and it was determined that it wasn't an actual person trying to access the site.

Quote · 17 Feb 2011

Your site has 154,317 members, and 61,637 online.  Looks like things are working fine now, eh?

My opinions expressed on this site, in no way represent those of Boonex or Boonex employees.
Quote · 17 Feb 2011

it's not spammers or atytacks. these are connections from friends verified on msn messenger.. they can;'t log on

Quote · 17 Feb 2011

I don't understand your question. Can be more clear?

----
Quote · 3 Mar 2011

Wow. That sure is a large amount of members. That would surely put your site in one of the highest membership Dolphin sites? It's odd how the Alexa traffic rank puts you at 6,303,419 though. I see in the two weeks since houstonlively's comment in this thread, you've acquired -1 member.

Quote · 3 Mar 2011

The alexa traffic rank will be based on how many users visit your website and alexa is able to track that.

----
Quote · 3 Mar 2011

thanks for that information. I'm sure if i pursue it the authorities will love reading it too..

it's a direct violation of a supreme court order.. or do you know nothing about robots.txt

you are not allowd to copy or even monitor a website when it is in the root directory.

has boonex broken a supreme court order...

to stop all crawlers robots copiers monitors etc off your website or have them face prosecution add the following

to the root directory of your website in a file called simply ROBOTS.TXT

User-agent: *    # applies to all robots
Disallow: /      # disallow indexing of all pages

and put it in your root directory.. boonex? what do you have to say?

I'm license to use this software. I expect you will abide by a supreme court order.. righT?

Quote · 3 Mar 2011

I couldn't get a correct idea about this thread. Can anyone explain whats being discussed here?

----
Quote · 3 Mar 2011

I couldn't get a correct idea about this thread. Can anyone explain whats being discussed here?

I don't think the OP even knows at this point. Sounds dangerous though, supreme court is getting involved?!

Quote · 3 Mar 2011

Dude your site loads real slow

What's that falling? its a bird, its a plane, oh wait its Facebook
Quote · 3 Mar 2011

how did you get 154316 members ??

surprisingly there are only 2 videos, 1 group, 18 tags, 3 discussions and 3 music files.

Regards........ M.Chauhan U.K.
Quote · 3 Mar 2011

becuase some one keeps frying my harddrive.. three times now. since 6.1.6 it has been fried... once it fried all the computers harddrives on my network including my moms.. i still have the harddrives that can only be recovered for a nice big fee of 2000 dollars each. and yes the packet logs are on them as well.

i had very few backups as it use to be a pretty good site

Quote · 3 Mar 2011

Why do people keep threatening to sue Boonex? Was it not your option to use their software? If you have issues, do you seriously think you will get assistance by threatening such a thing? I know you have issues with your site but do you really think threatening someone will get cooperation?Cool

You possess an intuitive intelligence so powerful it can help you heal, and relieve stress.
Quote · 3 Mar 2011

no, but it always makes people feel better when they bitch

Quote · 10 Mar 2011

thanks for that information. I'm sure if i pursue it the authorities will love reading it too..

it's a direct violation of a supreme court order.. or do you know nothing about robots.txt

you are not allowd to copy or even monitor a website when it is in the root directory.

has boonex broken a supreme court order...

to stop all crawlers robots copiers monitors etc off your website or have them face prosecution add the following

to the root directory of your website in a file called simply ROBOTS.TXT

User-agent: *    # applies to all robots
Disallow: /      # disallow indexing of all pages

and put it in your root directory.. boonex? what do you have to say?

I'm license to use this software. I expect you will abide by a supreme court order.. righT?

Hm, this one is certainly very unclear... I fail to see where or how we've broken Supreme Court Order, or even what's the fuss about. Feel free to elaborate. We try to develop a habit of not braking any Orders of Supreme Courts, so it is necessary that we have a very clear understanding of what we've done wrong to bust that nefarious behaviour for good. So, can someone please explain what's the deal?

Heart Head Hands
Quote · 20 Mar 2011

He's been creating topics blaming the software for all his problems, when it's his misconfigured server and network connection that's all being served from his house. He even made a topic a while back claiming you were remotely accessing and messing around with his site.

He needs to look at his server, make the proper configuration changes, and ensure he has the right network connection for a web server (which doesn't appear to be the case, especially when he was using another provider up until last month). In my opinion, he doesn't have the right amount of knowledge to run all this on his own, and would be better off purchasing hosting from a reputable company. He doesn't like this idea, because he doesn't trust anyone hosting his site.

I hope I'm not the only one who's realized that a Canadian is citing United States court rulings for an Australian company with developers primarily in Kyrgyzstan.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 21 Mar 2011

Wow, that's beautiful man........ Cool

http://towtalk.net ... Hosted by Zarconia.net!
Quote · 21 Mar 2011

http://www.telus.com/portalWeb/inlineLink/CP_SCS/General/Internet/No_Subcategory/Terms_and_Conditions/Internet_Terms_of_Service/

13. You are not permitted to operate an e-mail, web, news or other similar server through a Services account, except where such use is expressly permitted under your service plan.

So i see you like to not listen to the rules either.

https://dolphin-techs.com - Skype: Dolphin Techs
Quote · 21 Mar 2011

http://www.telus.com/portalWeb/inlineLink/CP_SCS/General/Internet/No_Subcategory/Terms_and_Conditions/Internet_Terms_of_Service/

13. You are not permitted to operate an e-mail, web, news or other similar server through a Services account, except where such use is expressly permitted under your service plan.

So i see you like to not listen to the rules either.

He was previously using Shaw before he moved to where he is now. I imagine he switched because they shut down his account for violating their terms of service by hosting a bandwidth-intensive website on one of their home network packages. He claims to be preparing to file a lawsuit against them.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 21 Mar 2011

41-M150_Tin_Sign_Complaint_Department.jp

Quote · 21 Mar 2011

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.