how to fix xsl extension problem.

How to fix this problem, it comes in installation time. Due to this i can't do anything.

I am using boonex dolphin 7 trial version and cpanel hosting.

I clicked on trobleshooting but no specific q/a can't show.

xsl extension isn't installed. Warning! Dolphin can't work properly without it. 
Please go to the 
Dolphin Troubleshooter 
and solve the problem.

please help me out from this.

Quote · 10 Dec 2015

are you installing via cpanel via softculous?

Quote · 10 Dec 2015

i am using cpanel hosting which is provided by godaddy. I login-in into cpanel and i uploading the zip of dolphin7 and unzip in file manager in public_html but always see xsl extension isn't installed 

what can i fix this.

before boonex this i am test social engine but i want to test boonex dolphin 7

Quote · 10 Dec 2015

i am using cpanel hosting which is provided by godaddy. I login-in into cpanel and i uploading the zip of dolphin7 and unzip in file manager in public_html but always see xsl extension isn't installed

how can i fix this.

Quote · 10 Dec 2015

I have the same issue !!

how can i fix this.

Mike
Quote · 17 Dec 2015

I would say this is your problem right here.

"hosting which is provided by godaddy"

Quote · 17 Dec 2015

You will need to contact godaddy support for help with that. That extension is a PHP extension. A hosting requirement to run dolphin. As it is a hosting issue, you should contact your host.

I should stress that godaddy is not a very good host for dolphin. Most of their inexpensive shared plans are not up to the specs dolphin requires.

https://www.deanbassett.com
Quote · 17 Dec 2015

I tried calling them and they dont want to help :(

You will need to contact godaddy support for help with that. That extension is a PHP extension. A hosting requirement to run dolphin. As it is a hosting issue, you should contact your host.

I should stress that godaddy is not a very good host for dolphin. Most of their inexpensive shared plans are not up to the specs dolphin requires.

Mike
Quote · 17 Dec 2015

If you are on anything LESS than one of their VPS Hosting Packages you probably are not going to be able to fix the problem.

Quote · 18 Dec 2015

You need the php-xml installed. Without that most Web apps won't run.

If Godaddy aren't helping, go to another provider, we're not short of web hosting providers in this world, there's tonnes of them.

I tried calling them and they dont want to help :(

Quote · 18 Dec 2015

It's very easy to fix! I got 3 missing extensions in my case "xsl, fileinfo and exif".

You have to activate them... I m using Softaculus AMPPS. I opened it and under PHP, you have extention... it will give you the different activated and non-activated dll. 

If you don't have that panel then try to open php config file...

Good luck

Capture.JPG · 33.6K · 549 views
Quote · 12 May 2016

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.