installation delayed

since the 5th august no feedback from my order : ADFREE_INST08050882942

when everything has been paid ,

i am really disappointed with Boonex since the 5th of august they did not install my boonex does anyone have their phone number

Quote · 12 Aug 2008

since the 5th august no feedback from my order : ADFREE_INST08050882942

when everything has been paid ,

i am really disappointed with Boonex since the 5th of august they did not install my boonex does anyone have their phone number

sorted

Quote · 18 Aug 2008

I don't think they have phone support,they only use email for support.Ask around someone will help you install your site for you.you can go to expertzzz and ask for help as well.some of them willing to install it for free some will charge you 5 dollars and on.make sure you look at thier points.the higher points they have better they are,but some don't.Do you research before you hire them.

Quote · 18 Aug 2008

A persons points on Expertzzz has NOTHING to do with how good they are! They get points for selling stuff. So even those people who just sell free items they find on the internet (like Buxton161) have a lot of points but know nothing about Dolphin.

I also would NOT give anyone access to my server who offered to install the site for free or $5. If something sounds too good to be true it probably is.

Quote · 18 Aug 2008

A persons points on Expertzzz has NOTHING to do with how good they are! They get points for selling stuff. So even those people who just sell free items they find on the internet (like Buxton161) have a lot of points but know nothing about Dolphin.

I also would NOT give anyone access to my server who offered to install the site for free or $5. If something sounds too good to be true it probably is.

2nd that motion. Dolphin Installs are around $30 - $35 and if you think about that, its not really very much money when you end up on some installs spending countless hours because the person is trying to host on a $1.99 hosting account. i have done a ton of installs and i have no points on expertzzz lol. so i dont see where that would have any bearing. you can post a job right here on this site in the jobs listing, just as well as you can post a job for a install on expertzzz.

later,

DosDawg

When a GIG is not enough --> Terabyte Dolphin Technical Support - Server Management and Support
Quote · 18 Aug 2008

Do you read what i wrote?read it good then you know what i said at the end. CClive installed mine for free.i havent have any problem with.like i said Do you research before you ask for install

Quote · 18 Aug 2008

Do you read what i wrote?read it good then you know what i said at the end. CClive installed mine for free.i havent have any problem with.like i said Do you research before you ask for install

Quote · 18 Aug 2008

sorry for the double post.

Quote · 18 Aug 2008

2nd that motion. Dolphin Installs are around $30 - $35 and if you think about that, its not really very much money when you end up on some installs spending countless hours because the person is trying to host on a $1.99 hosting account. i have done a ton of installs and i have no points on expertzzz lol. so i dont see where that would have any bearing. you can post a job right here on this site in the jobs listing, just as well as you can post a job for a install on expertzzz.

later,

DosDawg

DosDawg its alots of money to me,yes dolphin install are $ 35 dollars and Do you see how many customer they compain about their site having problem with boonex  installation?or how many have been wait for 2 to 3 weeks before installs?everard1977 been wating on boonex since the aug 5th.you can ask around on expertzzz for help like i said research before you ask.

Quote · 19 Aug 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.