installation problem

Hi guys!

I have a problem with the installation with Orca 2.02. I got this error message:

Config file was successfully written to ../inc/header.inc.php

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/forum/layout/default/params.php' (include_path='.:/hsphere/shared/apache/libexec/php5ext/php/') in /hsphere/local/home/citykidsen/taxibestallaren.se/forum/inc/header.inc.php on line 102

I've tried to look at the files but I can't seen any problems. Someone have an idea what I could do?

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,

Mattia

Quote · 25 Jan 2009

you need to check your permissions on those files. params.php, this is in the orca directory. are you installing Orca stand alone, or is this an issue you are getting while installing dolphin. as you should not be having this issue if you are running the complete suites install?

regards

DosDawg

When a GIG is not enough --> Terabyte Dolphin Technical Support - Server Management and Support
Quote · 25 Jan 2009

Yes, I'm installing the stand alone version.

I have changed all files to chmod 777 as it says in the doc. Is there any other permission I could change?

Regards,

Mattia

Quote · 25 Jan 2009

what is the permission on params.php? and can you post me line 102 on the inc/header.inc.php so i can see what its calling for. this does look like a permission problem to me.

Regards,

DosDawg

When a GIG is not enough --> Terabyte Dolphin Technical Support - Server Management and Support
Quote · 25 Jan 2009

params.php have chmod 777. or is it another permission you want?

line 102 is: require_once ($gConf['dir']['layouts'] . $gConf['skin'] . '/params.php');

Thanks for helping me!

regards

Mattia

Quote · 25 Jan 2009

I've now installed the whole Dolphin package, but only to find out that similar problem occur when I try to install Orca. No I get the following problem;

Warning: require_once(): Unable to access /hsphere/local/home/citykidsen/taxibokningen.se/dolphin/orca/layout/uni_en/params.php in /hsphere/local/home/citykidsen/taxibokningen.se/dolphin/orca/xml/config.php on line 89 Warning: require_once(/hsphere/local/home/citykidsen/taxibokningen.se/dolphin/orca/layout/uni_en/params.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /hsphere/local/home/citykidsen/taxibokningen.se/dolphin/orca/xml/config.php on line 89 Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/hsphere/local/home/citykidsen/taxibokningen.se/dolphin/orca/layout/uni_en/params.php' (include_path='.:/hsphere/shared/apache/libexec/php5ext/php/') in /hsphere/local/home/citykidsen/taxibokningen.se/dolphin/orca/xml/config.php on line 89

Anyone with an idea?

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,

Mattia

Quote · 2 Feb 2009

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.