licence question

On my free licence I got when I first got into dolphin it is sit up with my domain what do I do if I want to change the domain ?

Quote · 19 Mar 2022

Hi.

Free licenses are not valid anymore. So you can just forget about your free license.

But you have a permanent license which is valid for lifetime.

To change the domain for this license do the following:

1) Reset the license you want to re-register (or transfer) on this page: http://www.boonex.com/market/licenses
Find the license to be reset and click its domain name, then click "Reset"

2) Go to your site's Admin Dashboard -> License (administration/license.php)
Specify the license number to be registered in the field: "Register a new license"
Click "Register"

Quote · 20 Mar 2022

Than after I do that what do I do ?

Quote · 20 Mar 2022

I have replied with full detail. I have answered your question.

If you have another question, please be more specific.

Quote · 22 Mar 2022

What I meant was do I have to come back here and click register or do I do that in 

the dash board of the dolphin ?

Quote · 23 Mar 2022

2) Go to your site's Admin Dashboard -> License (administration/license.php)
Specify the license number to be registered in the field: "Register a new license"
Click "Register"

Quote · 24 Mar 2022

I have found that the registration of the license does not work at all..... and have details of what I found

Even Monkeys and Retards get it right with repitition! - Author Unknown
Quote · 25 Mar 2022

I have domains on 7.3.5 as well as 7.4.2

The install on 7.4.2 prompts me for a license.... I toggle over to the Boonex site, copy/paste a license available. and update the website. The website continues to show TRIAL.....yet the BOONEX licenses show that the domain is registered properly... but there is no TRANSACTION ID showing. My domain running on 7.3.5 is registered with a license, and shows in the website/administration/license with the proper number and commercial USE designation.

So I open the databases of BOTH sites. In sys_options table, there are entries for both websites showing the matching LICENSE ID, expiration of "0", and the checksum entry. Yet the 7.4.2 website has yet to see the license which is registered properly with Boonex, yet has posted the information to the database.

Suggestions?

Even Monkeys and Retards get it right with repitition! - Author Unknown
Quote · 25 Mar 2022

Please contact support@una.io with your site URLs and admin accesses. We will try to help.

I have domains on 7.3.5 as well as 7.4.2

The install on 7.4.2 prompts me for a license.... I toggle over to the Boonex site, copy/paste a license available. and update the website. The website continues to show TRIAL.....yet the BOONEX licenses show that the domain is registered properly... but there is no TRANSACTION ID showing. My domain running on 7.3.5 is registered with a license, and shows in the website/administration/license with the proper number and commercial USE designation.

So I open the databases of BOTH sites. In sys_options table, there are entries for both websites showing the matching LICENSE ID, expiration of "0", and the checksum entry. Yet the 7.4.2 website has yet to see the license which is registered properly with Boonex, yet has posted the information to the database.

Suggestions?

Quote · 28 Mar 2022

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.