looking for someone who knows

Hi all, i have been using dolphin on and off for 4 years now and have figured and learned some of how it works, but when some things dont work im stuck.

I have 2 sites with 7.0.9 running and one with a new install of 7.1.0 running but i have a problem with the rms and the cron. 

my rms is running with the latest upgrade but dose not seem to work with 7.1.0. Also my cron has stopped working on both sites and just keeps sending error emails

is there someone out there would please take a look at my system and possibly fix my faults and tell me what i have done wrong 

cheers in advance

Quote · 2 Dec 2012

You might have better luck posting this in the jobs section:

http://www.boonex.com/jobs/

Hi all, i have been using dolphin on and off for 4 years now and have figured and learned some of how it works, but when some things dont work im stuck.

I have 2 sites with 7.0.9 running and one with a new install of 7.1.0 running but i have a problem with the rms and the cron. 

my rms is running with the latest upgrade but dose not seem to work with 7.1.0. Also my cron has stopped working on both sites and just keeps sending error emails

is there someone out there would please take a look at my system and possibly fix my faults and tell me what i have done wrong 

cheers in advance

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 4 Dec 2012

I would be happy to assist you with this is you need the help still

Regards

Simion

~Simion~ http://1Faze.com ~ Custom Dolphin Development. ~ Dolphin Consultation
Quote · 6 Dec 2012

Here is my cron that is working just fine - I'm on Dreamhost.com, so check your "php" path for your system.

/usr/local/php5/bin/php -q /home/xxxxxxxxxxxx/neoriche.com/periodic/cron.php set for every 10 mins. 

Quote · 6 Dec 2012

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.