module license

what should i do with a modules license from Boonex Market ??

Quote · 7 Dec 2016

yes i got alot,,, but why i should send it to you? may i know its for what? is there a way to register a module like we register a boonex ?

Quote · 7 Dec 2016

Ignore them. The licenses for modules purchased in the market are not used by the module. They are something the boonex market generates for every module purchased.

Some modules do require a license key, which will be provided by the module vendor if one is required.(Very few modules require a key).

The ones generated by boonex are not used for anything. They should not even be shown to the buyer as they serve no purpose other than causing confusion.

https://www.deanbassett.com
Quote · 7 Dec 2016

yes i got alot,,, but why i should send it to you? may i know its for what? is there a way to register a module like we register a boonex ?

He is joking i am sure, and i also think he believes your referring to licenses for dolphin and not those useless module license numbers.

Quote · 7 Dec 2016

thank you deano,

so what will happen if i use the module without paying them? it will work ? Money Mouth

Quote · 8 Dec 2016

thank you deano,

so what will happen if i use the module without paying them? it will work ? Money Mouth

Not sure i get what your saying here. You should not be able to download a module from the market until it is purchased. Except for the free ones. So i guess i need to know more to answer that such as the modules you have and where you got them.

Quote · 8 Dec 2016

from the market here in boonex, but i get you, because i dont try to download a free one, i'm sure its nit clean code'ing .

Quote · 8 Dec 2016

You will have to buy them and install them on your website. 

If you already bought them, then you can send them to me so I can put them into good use.

Welcome to the inter web, late 2016

What happened to reporting?  I don't find this amusing because the person is new to Dolphin and trying to get help on issues that the person finds confusing.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 8 Dec 2016

he can put himself in a good use Money Mouth

Quote · 8 Dec 2016

I was once new to Dolphin, but I was not posting/spamming the forum with EVERY question I have. but I tried to research the forum and the "interweb" myself. 

It's not only annoying to see all his posts in the first front page, but also making the forum useless/non-attractive to other users (who might be able to contribute something to the community instead of spamming it).

I know he would get his feeling hurt, but that will teach him a lesson in life (hopefully), so that he will live properly in the ''interweb society''. 

You will have to buy them and install them on your website. 

If you already bought them, then you can send them to me so I can put them into good use.

Welcome to the inter web, late 2016

What happened to reporting?  I don't find this amusing because the person is new to Dolphin and trying to get help on issues that the person finds confusing.

Quote · 9 Dec 2016

just freaking hire somebody to develop his site or whatever already. it looks like he got no clue about coding/web development.

spamming.PNG · 334.9K · 296 views
Quote · 9 Dec 2016

wow 

Dolphin still unborn "Precious & Rare" son so far

Quote · 9 Dec 2016

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.