modules and templates for 7.1

hi, its a pity very few modules for 7.1 exist, let alone templates. I hope ppl get motivated as i would love to get a new site running asap.

Quote · 20 Nov 2012

I really doubt you will find module coders and template creators jumping thru their teeth to build modules and templates for an ever changing ßeta version. Most will hold off until the official release.

hi, its a pity very few modules for 7.1 exist, let alone templates. I hope ppl get motivated as i would love to get a new site running asap.

Quote · 20 Nov 2012

what concerns me is, if we go the old version 7.09, and then 7.1 is alpha, we spend $500+ on modules on 7.09, we have effectively wasted the money as we would need to spend it all over again... im sure any upgrade package would only cover the main script... is there a clear indication when 7.1 will be alpha? so we can decide to hold off

Quote · 22 Nov 2012

RE

is there a clear indication when 7.1 will be alpha?

You are asking when 7.1 will regress from beta to alpha??   Huh?

My opinions expressed on this site, in no way represent those of Boonex or Boonex employees.
Quote · 22 Nov 2012

Alpha comes before Beta. So Alpha would be going back words.

Beta 2 will be next, then possibly a Beta 3 or more before 7.1.0 Final. There is no exact date set. It's done when it is done.

If your worried about spending money on current mods for dolphin 7.0.9 if they will work on dolphin 7.1, then ask the developers before you buy it. Most will be updating their modules at no extra cost. All of mine will be. And all of the top developers i am aware of are doing the same.

It's the templates you have to be careful with. Not the mods. Mods to not require to many changes to get working with 7.1. Templates are a different story. Most will have to start those from scratch so may not offer a free upgrade for those.

So ask first before you buy.

https://www.deanbassett.com
Quote · 22 Nov 2012

ok, finally how do u obtain a copy of 7.09? it dons't seem to be an available download

Quote · 22 Nov 2012

It is shown for download on Boonex.com under "Other Downloads". Here is a link to speed your search up:  D7.0.9

ok, finally how do u obtain a copy of 7.09? it dons't seem to be an available download

Quote · 22 Nov 2012

I think 7.1 B1 should be called alpha Foot in Mouth

so much to do....
Quote · 23 Nov 2012

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.