outline glitch? see my website. pics streched out

the outline box on the main page is glitched?

photo seem fine on it.. video pics are streched out vertically.

see my main page... you do not have to sign up

http://roaring.biz

Quote · 17 Nov 2012

Thats is normal for videos on the timeline, been discussed a while back..

ManOfTeal.COM a Proud UNA site, six years running strong!
Quote · 17 Nov 2012

it's not on the timeline its on the outline block

Quote · 17 Nov 2012

This happens when ffmpeg binary can't be run.

It maybe you have inappropriate binary for the OS or just permission problem.

Rules → http://www.boonex.com/terms
Quote · 18 Nov 2012

thanks alex. i will try to find the right ffmpeg that works.

the one i got is off you website boonex.com

windows

Quote · 18 Nov 2012

This also dissapeared for me when I upgraded from an old SVN install...

What version of 7.1 is your site built on? Is it an SVN release or the Beta?

Is this the site you bought off someone?

Quote · 18 Nov 2012

ya i bought it. but this is the 7.1 beta. I'm testing it to see how it works.. most of it works awesome. with very few glitches from the 7.09 upgrade. I eventually had to overwrite all the code with the full 7.1 beta release. that should have gotten rid of ALL the upgrade problems. the database upgrade seems to be compatible so far. except for the blog spammers which cuases a mysql error and crashes the site. the problem is with the new outline module (wasn'tr part of 7.09) just a small glitch for sure. but i don't think it has anything to do with the ffmpeg. as i have tested x64 static and shared from a redirect link off ffmpeg.org I'm sure it will be fixed in the final release of 7.1 I am still having problems with the uploads with flash and regular not working usually error 404. tried the htdocs fix didn't do anything and a few messages. It's probably a server issue anyways. as I got complaints about it on 7.09. Still looking for a fix.

Quote · 18 Nov 2012

so far i haven't been able to test video uploads on outline as my stupid uploads are not working at all. but for embed that's the problem.. it's stretching. see main home page.. roaring.biz

Quote · 19 Nov 2012

video uploads and outline not showing the thumb right were both fixed. 

These were both issues with one of the old SVNs...

so far i haven't been able to test video uploads on outline as my stupid uploads are not working at all. but for embed that's the problem.. it's stretching. see main home page.. roaring.biz

Quote · 19 Nov 2012

can you link me? I need to get both these fixed to do further testing.

alexT is working with me on this also. you help will be greatly appreciated and you will appear on the about credits list of my website if it works

Quote · 19 Nov 2012

What are you wanting a link to?

The SVN pull? 

Pull the files from the SVN and write over or completely redo..

http://www.boonex.com/forums/topic/Developers-Links.htm

ManOfTeal.COM a Proud UNA site, six years running strong!
Quote · 19 Nov 2012

roaringbiz is now an artist network????/

Quote · 19 Nov 2012

it has been since 2003.

and since 1920s lol

Quote · 19 Nov 2012

ok it works now.. alexT was right it is the newer version of ffmpeg not working properly.

go to ffmpeg.org click on downloads. go to windows binaries and pick the last one from the x64 list for shared. install it in flash/modules/global/apps (all of it) nd it works.

Quote · 19 Nov 2012

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.