photos not showing on site

Had a pro install from my host company and neither of us can figure out why the photos uploaded by the test user or admin are not showing on the site - they are not even showing on the server. Also, when trying to 'add photo' from the members profile they are not uploading/showing. All server settings have been tested and combed through, is anyone else getting this error with their site on 7.1?

many thanks, marc

Quote · 23 Nov 2012

Hello

Had a pro install from my host company and neither of us can figure out why the photos uploaded by the test user or admin are not showing on the site - they are not even showing on the server. Also, when trying to 'add photo' from the members profile they are not uploading/showing. All server settings have been tested and combed through, is anyone else getting this error with their site on 7.1?

many thanks, marc

I didn't see such issue with Dolphin 7.1 before. However if you provide me with your domain name and test profile access info I'll check it and try to help you. You may send them via PM.

Best Regards AntonLV - http://www.boonex.com/market/posts/AntonLV
Quote · 23 Nov 2012

This was posted by me in Avatars 2 days ago,I am having the opposite problem to yourself.

"Hello,

I am having a problem with avatars also.I have over 500 pending photos which seem to be uploading to private albums by default and cannot be seen on profiles,only generic male/female icons show.

When I have tried a test join-up, I don't have a problem.

Anyone have any ideas?"

Quote · 24 Nov 2012

i solved my problem - i had not checked "Auto-activate profiles after joining"

Quote · 1 Dec 2012

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.