random page refresh issues ...! 7.1

I'm not sure if this is a known 7.1 issue or if I am suffering this only BUT at random times pages don't seem to fully refresh and load blank page when trying to save settings and other stuff ?!

DedicatedServer4You.com -- BIGGEST Range of Dedicated Servers at the Lowest Price!
Quote · 14 Nov 2012

I notice this issue more when trying to save profile after editing !

I'm not sure if this is a known 7.1 issue or if I am suffering this only BUT at random times pages don't seem to fully refresh and load blank page when trying to save settings and other stuff ?!

DedicatedServer4You.com -- BIGGEST Range of Dedicated Servers at the Lowest Price!
Quote · 14 Nov 2012

I have noticed that at times when refreshed, a profile picture or two are missing or even a "sites" thumbnail or photo in "Outline" does not refresh. I have had this happen with IE8 and Firefox. Another refresh (F5) and they reappear...

Quote · 14 Nov 2012

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.