sos for oray

hi;

i have intalled doplin adn oray on my local server,but where i can find  to manange the forum borad

Quote · 16 Jan 2009

Manage? after some hours looking around i found you must create a forum from the "clients view".. did you try it?

Quote · 16 Jan 2009

now i know i wrote a tutorial on this some time back and a decent search of the forums will pull that up for you. you manage the forums from the admin panel. you would select plugins and the orca forum. there is a link there that simply says "manage" clicking on that will allow you to manage the forum. you as the admin have to create the forum topics, create the forum threads, and the users will post in that manner. you will set to public or private forum, default is public.

Regards,
DosDawg

When a GIG is not enough --> Terabyte Dolphin Technical Support - Server Management and Support
Quote · 16 Jan 2009

Manage Orca Post From June 2008

When a GIG is not enough --> Terabyte Dolphin Technical Support - Server Management and Support
Quote · 16 Jan 2009

Looking even a little deeper, i actually ran a search using the powerful search tool available on this great forum, and it produced the following returns:

Mange Orca Search using Search Forum Tool

Regards,
DosDawg

Quote · 16 Jan 2009

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.