sys_acl_levels_members

Could someone explained this table for me please.  On the 7.1 install, there are only five members.  There were a few more that I removed.  I am only seeing two entries in the table.  The only membership levels currently are the system levels.  All five members have standard accounts.  What should I see when examining the sys_acl_levels_members table?

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 29 Nov 2012

It is rather important that I know about this table; how it works, what updates it.

Quote · 29 Nov 2012

That table is normally empty if all your members are standard members.

The only time something will appear in that table is if a member has switched themselves or been switched by admin to a different membership other than standard.

However, only deliberately setting a member back to standard will remove the member from this table. If the membership expired then the expired membership may still be listed in the table.

https://www.deanbassett.com
Quote · 29 Nov 2012

Thank you for your reply, it is appreciated.  I did a rather exhausted search on this, both on the forum, and using google, without finding anything that directly explained the table.

Quote · 29 Nov 2012

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.