template difference 7.1.3 to 7.1.4

I have a template that works perfect on 7.1.3 but not on 7.1.4, I have done what someone suggested by copying the uni folder and copying the 7.1.3 templates css and html files to that and trying it but its still not right.... anything I am missing?

http://boltergun.com/?preview=1&skin=dt_max_red

Thanks!

Quote · 12 May 2014

works perfect on 7.1.3 but not on 7.1.4

is the template 7.1.4 compatible?

Quote · 12 May 2014

thats what i am trying to do.... what changes were made to templates between both versions?

Quote · 12 May 2014

There were some css changes but in general not much.
But maybe the links path to the custom template css files are not correct.
Did you use a sub folder structure for your 7.1.3 template the first time?

Maybe you changed the custom template css files and that screws up the current layout on the 7.1.4 version.

I checked your site and you have 4 template  designs called UNI? I think that can course problems too...

Quote · 12 May 2014

What the op didn't think was important enough to mention, is that the max red template by DolphinTemplate is four years old, and was designed for Dolphin 7.0.x

My opinions expressed on this site, in no way represent those of Boonex or Boonex employees.
Quote · 12 May 2014

Which means it should not have worked on any of the dolphin 7.1.x versions.

https://www.deanbassett.com
Quote · 12 May 2014

re:

Which means it should not have worked on any of the dolphin 7.1.x versions.

It was last updated in 2010 .  Dolphin was somewhere between 7.0.3 and 7.0.4

Somebody must have updated it to work with 7.1, but I don't think it was the author

My opinions expressed on this site, in no way represent those of Boonex or Boonex employees.
Quote · 12 May 2014

I have it working perfect on 7.1.3, 

Quote · 13 May 2014

There is no changes required in a 7.1.3 compatible template to make it work with 7.1.4. Just make a clear install from the template package. Try to clear Dolphin cache as well, in Dolphin admin panel -> Tools -> Cache.

Free and premium Dolphin templates. Custom design services.
Quote · 13 May 2014

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.