what the hell is going on?

most of my bugs have been minor. like the events and groups disappearing. but the mysql database error that stemed from spammers in the blogs posting and deleteing their accounts has totally screwed up my website.. no one can log in and no new users can sign up.. it goes to a blank page. I have totally over written the code with default d7.1beta and am still getting the same crap.

I did a myqladministrator repair with frm and extended and still getting the same thing.. my site is ruined.

Quote · 16 Nov 2012

I presume you cleared the cache and cache_public directories?

My opinions expressed on this site, in no way represent those of Boonex or Boonex employees.
Quote · 16 Nov 2012

i did everything,.. totally cleared all cached manually and through the admin. the weird part is it was working yesterday and now totally non functional.

Quote · 16 Nov 2012

It's impossible to even guess what the problem is without seeing the site or the servers error logs.

My opinions expressed on this site, in no way represent those of Boonex or Boonex employees.
Quote · 16 Nov 2012

Well tell me where to get the logs from and I will post the latest clippettes.. also the logoff screen no longer works. ergh.. this is a bloody nightmare.

Quote · 16 Nov 2012

Didn't you say you just bought this site for $3000 from the person who has been banned from here several times? You should try and get a refund..

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 16 Nov 2012

Yes, i did. and i am testing the beta out right now.. it was working until I got all these errors.

it's mysql based i am sure.

first the group and events went missing.

now the log on, signup and log off are gone.

and a code restore did not fix it. nor did a repair on the mysql database.

so whatever the error is is rewriting the mysql database with garbage.

Quote · 16 Nov 2012

I see you've posted a lot of problems.  I assume they are all related to the same site.  You really need to get someone to review your entire site, because it looks like you have multiple issues.  I don't think you will get the problems resolved by posting back and forth in these forums.  I think your problems are going to take some hands-on analysis.

Quote · 16 Nov 2012

some of then we solve with the language file.. seems the auto time zone was not working

I had to manually set it in php.ini. most of the glitches were solved. there are others. but you can read the posts and try the site . if you find more post them http://roaring.biz

Quote · 17 Nov 2012

some of then we solve with the language file.. seems the auto time zone was not working

I had to manually set it in php.ini. most of the glitches were solved. there are others. but you can read the posts and try the site . if you find more post them http://roaring.biz

I think I told you it was your time zone settings but you ignored me..

ManOfTeal.COM a Proud UNA site, six years running strong!
Quote · 17 Nov 2012

joetheguy = roaringbiz

All the pieces just fell together

Quote · 17 Nov 2012

joetheguy = roaringbiz

All the pieces just fell together

LMAO, figured it out last week..

ManOfTeal.COM a Proud UNA site, six years running strong!
Quote · 17 Nov 2012

Please dont tell me you bought roaring.biz for $3000...

Its a barebones dolphin site with under 100 members... all the modules are free ones apart from 1.

Didn't you say you just bought this site for $3000 from the person who has been banned from here several times? You should try and get a refund..

Quote · 17 Nov 2012

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.