Captcha Issues

I am not seeing a recaptcha image in my 7.1 install, I have generated keys for my domain and it is still failing.. I looked through on the forum and only finding references to 6.1 or 7.0. Any help appreciated.

simg folder does not exist in 7.1

Quote · 24 Nov 2012

When you entered the domain to get your keys did you use just the domain, or domain with a prefix like www?

If you used a prefix and the site is not actually configure to use it then it may not work. But if you obtain keys using just the domain name, then the keys should work if your site is using a prefix or not.

So verify your keys.

Also make sure when you copied and pasted those keys into admin you did not get any white space at the end or beginning of the key.

Also note. Dolphin 7.1 uses reCAPTCHA now. Any previous captcha topics for older versions of dolphin are to be ignored. None of those topics will apply to 7.1.

You also not seeing any topics specific to dolphin 7.1 because your the first one to have this kind of a problem with the reCAPTCHA image that i am aware of. So it has not been covered yet.

https://www.deanbassett.com
Quote · 24 Nov 2012

Hi deano

i`m having the same problem the capcha doesnt work and no one can sign up to the site is there anyway to fix that problem? i redo my licenses to make sure there is no spaces or anything and stil doesnt work :(

Danny

Quote · 25 Nov 2012

Thanks Deano, I tried with out the www prefix also made sure that there were no spaces and public keys and private keys placed in the right box. Deleted the cache and tried again.. Im baffled as to why its not working...

Quote · 25 Nov 2012

Sorry. I have been conducting research and have not found a reason for it. So i do not have any other ideas.

Quote · 26 Nov 2012

Do you have a screenshot ? what is displayed in place of Captcha ?

Thanks Deano, I tried with out the www prefix also made sure that there were no spaces and public keys and private keys placed in the right box. Deleted the cache and tried again.. Im baffled as to why its not working...

Rules → http://www.boonex.com/terms
Quote · 26 Nov 2012

see screenshot attached

2012-11-26_13-17-46.png · 408.6K · 492 downloads
Quote · 26 Nov 2012

Try to check if there are some JS errors in browser's error console ?

see screenshot attached

Quote · 27 Nov 2012

SEC7115: :visited and :link styles can only differ by color. Some styles were not applied to :visited.

join.php

SCRIPT438: Object doesn't support property or method 'tinymce'

join.php, line 343 character 21

Quote · 27 Nov 2012

I would like to ask a couple questions..

What server setup are you using?

Are you on a commercial server?

shared - vps - dedicated 

ManOfTeal.COM a Proud UNA site, six years running strong!
Quote · 27 Nov 2012

Running on linux shared server... 

Quote · 27 Nov 2012

script_url: 'http://www.mysports-buddy.com/plugins/tiny_mce/tiny_mce_gzip.php

Could be something to do with this script?

Quote · 27 Nov 2012

Software requirements

• PHP: 5.3.10 - WARNING(your PHP version is probably outdated, upgrade to the latest 5.3.18 maybe required)
    • allow_url_fopen = On - OK
    • allow_url_include = Off - OK
    • magic_quotes_gpc = Off - OK
    • memory_limit = 134217728 - OK
    • post_max_size = 67108864 - OK
    • upload_max_filesize = 67108864 - OK
    • register_globals = Off - OK
    • safe_mode = Off - OK
    • disable_functions = - OK
    • php module: curl = curl - OK
    • php module: gd = gd - OK
    • php module: mbstring = mbstring - OK
    • php module: xsl = xsl - OK
    • php module: json = json - OK
    • php module: openssl = openssl - OK
    • php module: zip = zip - OK
    • php module: ftp = ftp - OK
  • MySQL: 5.5.25a-log - OK
  • Web-server: Apache/2
    • rewrite_module - UNDEFINED (try to check manually: apachectl -M 2>&1 | grep rewrite_module)
  • OS: Linux web78.extendcp.co.uk 2.6.32-279.14.1.el6.x86_64 #1 SMP Mon Oct 15 13:44:51 EDT 2012 x86_64

Hardware requirements

Hardware requirements can not be determined automatically - manual server audit may be reqired.

Site setup

• Dolphin version = 7.1.0 - OK
  • files and folders permissions
    Please click here to find out if dolphin permissions are correct.
  • ffmpeg
    ffmpeg version 0.10 Copyright (c) 2000-2012 the FFmpeg developers
      built on Feb  2 2012 01:28:23 with gcc 4.4.3
      configuration: --extra-ldflags=-static --extra-cflags=-static --enable-static --disable-shared --enable-ffplay --disable-ffprobe --disable-ffserver --enable-runtime-cpudetect --enable-memalign-hack --enable-version3 --enable-libopencore-amrnb --enable-libopencore-amrwb --enable-libx264 --enable-libtheora --enable-libvorbis --enable-libmp3lame --enable-libxvid --enable-libvpx --enable-gpl --enable-nonfree --enable-pthreads --enable-libopenjpeg --enable-zlib --enable-bzlib --enable-libxavs --enable-libdirac --enable-libschroedinger --enable-libvo-amrwbenc --enable-libfreetype --enable-libnut --enable-libspeex --enable-libaacplus --enable-libfaac --enable-small --enable-libass --enable-libdc1394 --enable-librtmp --enable-openssl --enable-frei0r --enable-libopencv
      libavutil      51. 34.101 / 51. 34.101
      libavcodec     53. 60.100 / 53. 60.100
      libavformat    53. 31.100 / 53. 31.100
      libavdevice    53.  4.100 / 53.  4.100
      libavfilter     2. 60.100 /  2. 60.100
      libswscale      2.  1.100 /  2.  1.100
      libswresample   0.  6.100 /  0.  6.100
      libpostproc    52.  0.100 / 52.  0.100
    Hyper fast Audio and Video encoder
    usage: ffmpeg [options] [[infile options] -i infile]... {[outfile options] outfile}...

Use -h to get full help or, even better, run 'man ffmpeg'

if you don't know if output is correct then manual server audit may be reqired.
  • mail sending - click here to send test email to
  • cronjobs
    You () are not allowed to use this program (crontab)
    See crontab(1) for more information

if you are unsure if output is correct then manual server audit may be reqired.
  • media server
    Please follow this link to check media server settings. Also you can try video chat - if video chat is working then most probably that flash media server is working correctly, however it doesn't guarantee that all other flash media server application will work.
  • forums
    Please follow this link to check if forum is functioning properly. If it is working but '[L[' signs are displayed everywhere, then you need to compile language file (you maybe be need to compile language file separately for every language and template you have).

Site optimization

• PHP:
    • php accelerator = NO - WARNING (Dolphin can be much faster if you install some php accelator))
    • php setup = cgi-fcgi - WARNING (your PHP setup maybe very inefficient, please check it for sure and try to switch to mod_php, apache dso module or FastCGI)
  • MySQL:
    • key_buffer_size = 268435456 - OK
    • query_cache_limit = 1048576 - OK
    • query_cache_size = 0 - FAIL (must be >= 16777216)
    • query_cache_type = ON - OK
    • max_heap_table_size = 268435456 - OK
    • tmp_table_size = 268435456 - OK
    • thread_cache_size = 128 - OK
  • Web-server:
    • User-side caching for static conten = click here to check it in Google Page Speed
      If it is not enabled then please consider implement this optimization, since it improve perceived site speed and save the bandwidth, refer to this tutorial on how to do this.
      To apply this optimization you need to have expires_module Apache module - UNDEFINED (try to check manually: apachectl -M 2>&1 | grep expires_module)
    • Server-side content compression = can be checked manually or in "Page Speed" tool build-in into browser.
      If it is not enabled then please consider implement this optimization, since it improve perceived site speed and save the bandwidth, refer to this tutorial on how to do this.
      To apply this optimization you need to have deflate_module Apache module - UNDEFINED (try to check manually: apachectl -M 2>&1 | grep deflate_module)
  • Dolphin:
    • DB cache = On (File based cache engine) - WARNING (installing php accelerator will speed-up file cache)
    • Page blocks cache = On (File based cache engine) - WARNING (installing php accelerator will speed-up file cache)
    • Member menu cache = On (File based cache engine) - WARNING (installing php accelerator will speed-up file cache)
    • Templates Cache = On (FileHtml based cache engine) - OK
    • CSS files cache = On - OK
    • JS files cache = On - OK
    • Compression for CSS/JS cache = On - OK
Quote · 28 Nov 2012

It maybe that something wrong with cache.

Try to clear or even temporary turn-off js cache to see if this fixes the problem.

Quote · 28 Nov 2012

Thank Alex, I went crazy these last few days trying to get it to work...Enable cache for JS files: unchecked and now its working which is great.. but isnt caching needed on JS files?

Quote · 28 Nov 2012

Thank Alex, I went crazy these last few days trying to get it to work...Enable cache for JS files: unchecked and now its working which is great.. but isnt caching needed on JS files?

No. And i should have known to have you disable that.

But try this instead. Enable js caching but disable js compression.  You should not enable compression if caching is not enabled, so if you must disable caching, then disable compression as well. Chances are all you really need to disable is the compression.

Compression has been known to cause problems on some servers.

Quote · 28 Nov 2012

Tried that, disabled compression and enabled js cache, now it does not work.

Quote · 28 Nov 2012

Assuming you cleared the cache after that change, then disable both JS cache and Compression.

Quote · 28 Nov 2012

done that too, not working, what ever I do, if I enable js cache recaptcha fails to load. Compression has no affect.

Quote · 28 Nov 2012

Then disable both per my last message.

Basically what i am saying, is if you have to have the cache disabled to get the the thing working, then disable compression also. I don't believe the compression works properly unless caching is on. So shut both of the JS options off.

Quote · 28 Nov 2012

If you are talking about this website http://www.mysports-buddy.com/join.php

than its working for me.

so much to do....
Quote · 28 Nov 2012

it is now :)

Yes both disabled.

Quote · 28 Nov 2012

We never were able to reproduce this problem, however sometimes there are reports about such problem, so without able to reproduce it we can't fix.

If anyone has more clues about how to reproduce this problem please let me know.

Quote · 29 Nov 2012

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.