Create Your Own Social Site???

is there way to remove Create Your

Own Social Site? from the body of the script so i can move it to the other side as trying to add a custom theme we are working on.. 

Quote · 7 Jun 2013

Um, you purchase a license. 

ManOfTeal.COM a Proud UNA site, six years running strong!
Quote · 7 Jun 2013

Yea.

That is part of the licensing system. You can't just move it to where you want. And it's a floating div anyway. I can't see how that would create a problem with your template. Just click the x to close it, and it's out of your way.

https://www.deanbassett.com
Quote · 7 Jun 2013

Yea.

That is part of the licensing system. You can't just move it to where you want. And it's a floating div anyway. I can't see how that would create a problem with your template. Just click the x to close it, and it's out of your way.

well, i want to move it to a other side, or atleast add it on a other area, so i can remodfiy the home page, but, it seems that is no longer allow by Boonex as its not free any more?

Quote · 7 Jun 2013

There are different versions of the GPL, Dolphin is using a license with their release.  You can read through the license that comes with the download to see what you are allowed to do or not do.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 7 Jun 2013

It's still free. They just switched from a banner at the bottom with powered by links to the sliding div at the left which can now be closed with the little X. You could not do that with the previous bottom footer links. But the free version has always had links back to boonex which are not to be changed if your not using a paid license.

And it's not GPL(GNU General Public License). The license is Creative Commons Attribution 3.0

Quote · 7 Jun 2013

And it's not GPL(GNU General Public License). The license is Creative Commons Attribution 3.0

Oops!  Me bad.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 7 Jun 2013

Deano,

I own a license and this tab/ad is not here anymore...However, I would like to bring it back and modify it to be advertising, either click thru or just purchased time. I would also like one on the other side of the page. Is this possible/easy? I like how it simply goes away with a click and it's not intrusive.

Carl

Yea.

Quote · 16 Jun 2013

Don't know. It has never bothered me so i never looked into how it works or how to reposition it. I don't normally learn things i don't have a need for.

Quote · 16 Jun 2013

I hear you on learning stuff you don't need. However, I have been looking for a good place to put some ads, and a floating div like that suits my needs perfectly. I was trying to think about a way to use your tools to insert a PHP block that would replicate this little tab...However, Not sure if I should do it on the page builder because that would mean making a block for each page...

Don't know. It has never bothered me so i never looked into how it works or how to reposition it. I don't normally learn things i don't have a need for.

Quote · 17 Jun 2013

I do have the license, but I want to remove it from there, from where I can remove it.

Quote · 27 Dec 2013

I do have the license, but I want to remove it from there, from where I can remove it.

Did you apply the license to Dolphin? If so, it should remove itself automatically. If not, try clearing the cache, and make sure allow_url_fopen is enabled for PHP (Administration -> Tools -> Host Tools -> phpinfo).

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 27 Dec 2013

ah, i see, well -- for odd reason, in my account it saids i get a lease license (included) but i never got it.. not sure if the company even as there license system where it can promo them to a paid license like years ago, where they use to give it out.. my big issue is, that the script is limited on lot of add-ons. sure its a best, but wheres the builit in wall, like FB, chat bar that is best, without having to rent servers out like crazy.. what about options, for free members to make app without having mass of ads.. sure the company needs to make income, but ads would make it look bad or that, maybe they can include a logo at the bottom or somewhere on the script where it can be coded up -- i use wowonder for now as it seems its the only one as what i want, but i like the chat room plus drag and drop menus... i wish that Boonex would fix this and add walls with options like FB / Hi5, or anyother social sites, and not a blank text link, and text box with noting, and then having to pay a mod just to use it :|

what would you think? if you own boonex what would u change or make it look better?

Quote · 24 Jun 2018

It's Not facebook! Go there for your ads.

Quote · 25 Jun 2018

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.