Curious on some apps in Trident

I believe it's said that apps created by boonex are free to DolphinPro license holders. So why is Albums app and others have a price to them. Just saying. Cool

Everyday is a new beginning.
Quote · 30 May 2016

There is Ocean and invitation as well.

Quote · 30 May 2016

I don't know the state of Trident at the moment.  I do remember that Alex or Andrew stated they have yet to set in place a migrator for Dolphin licenses.  So if your Trident installation is not licensed, then you would not have access to the apps.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 30 May 2016

I hear you, well i guess i have to wait. It's all good. Thank you GG.

Quote · 30 May 2016

Hi Dean. From what I've read on a number of occasions in the forums, both Andrew and Alex have said the mods are free now. All you have to do is go to the GitHub link and download/install them.

From the Trident software you can't install for free, you have to do it manually.

Quote · 30 May 2016

Thanks bro!

Quote · 31 May 2016

Hello Sirs. I'm a trident user. There are mods that are free, actually most of them, but for a few mods like ALBUM. Like DPro. Even if you buy the licensed one, you need to purchase for mods that you think necessary for your dolphin site. Only, in the case of trident, ALBUM is a paid mod. ;)

Quote · 31 May 2016

DeanMonte - You have asked this question before. It has been mentioned on previous posts that Trident is still in development and some things have not been built.

If you want to 'test' out Trident with all the apps, read the post from AlexT on how to download Trident from GitHub here:

https://www.boonex.com/forums/topic/How-to-download-Boonex-apps-in-Trident-for-free-.htm

Until development is complete for Trident, I wouldn't suggest trying to run a Live site from it yet.

Nothing to see here
Quote · 31 May 2016

Zarcon - I was just curious on why boonex apps supposingly are given free and some are, yet the "album" is not. My question above is not about the development. It's 2 totally different things.  

Quote · 31 May 2016

@onesimus, hey do you know how to delete a user/account in trident. I know if i go to dashboard scroll down there is a list of users with a check box before any user. Supposingly if you check it off and on the bottom, there's the option to delete, it's not working. Any advice ?

Quote · 2 Jun 2016

To delete profile: go to own profile click on cog icon, select "delete profile"

To delete account with all profiles: click on your account, click on "Settings", click "More", select "Delete"

Rules → http://www.boonex.com/terms
Quote · 5 Jun 2016

Thank you Alex, but i don't have that option. Thanks for the advise, no worries. I'll just leave the site as is.

Quote · 5 Jun 2016

To delete profile: go to own profile click on cog icon, select "delete profile"

To delete account with all profiles: click on your account, click on "Settings", click "More", select "Delete"

AlexT, could you please look at my post @ online.me?

Trying to add a menu item and no matter what goes in the first box, "system name" I get the error in red. (see attached photo)

ManOfTeal.COM a Proud UNA site, six years running strong!
Quote · 5 Jun 2016

Most probably you have several language installed, so you need to enter values for other languages as well, click on "English" select each language and enter the values.

Trying to add a menu item and no matter what goes in the first box, "system name" I get the error in red. (see attached photo)

Quote · 6 Jun 2016

Most probably you have several language installed, so you need to enter values for other languages as well, click on "English" select each language and enter the values.

Thanks, that is what it was I guess; I removed the Russian language module and now I can add easier.

So many options and how to, it's very vague.

Quote · 6 Jun 2016

Yes, now would be the time for someone to be compiling a manual for Trident, as the features are added, etc. 

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 6 Jun 2016

Yes, now would be the time for someone to be compiling a manual for Trident, as the features are added, etc. 

I agree.

I have started a new gaming server site with it to verify members and they love how simple it is to join and get around.. I have to say, the simplicity of it is it's best feature but yet powerful, I'm starting to like it a lot.

Sorry to hijack this thread Dean.. ;)

Quote · 7 Jun 2016

It's all good!

Quote · 7 Jun 2016

Ok, so here is another issue. I click on storefront and i receive this message, "Client ID is invalid."

Quote · 22 Jul 2016

When you go to the Storefront you need to login to your boonex account which has the key&secret pair used on the Trident site. 

Ok, so here is another issue. I click on storefront and i receive this message, "Client ID is invalid."

Quote · 23 Jul 2016

When you go to the Storefront you need to login to your boonex account which has the key&secret pair used on the Trident site. 

Hi AlexT, i just checked and they were inserted in the correct location in Trident.

Studio>Settings>General

Quote · 23 Jul 2016

Ok, if you want to hide the "Content modules menu" from the home page, what i figured out is...Studio > Pages > System > from the drop down menu next to "system" choose "homepage" then choose "Content modules menu" > then choose what level can view the menu.

Home Page menu.png · 12.9K · 338 views
Quote · 23 Jul 2016

I still can not go to storefront etc... this is the error message i receive...The client id supplied is invalid

Quote · 25 Jul 2016

I still can not go to storefront etc... this is the error message i receive...The client id supplied is invalid

If you are using free modules only then you can try to generate new key&secret pair and specify it in Trident Studio. Then try to open Storefront again.

Quote · 26 Jul 2016

When i click on chat i receive a message "Chat isn't configured." I tried to go to pages > chat+ > add block, but there is not any other block to add.

Quote · 27 Jul 2016

I guess no one has the answer to the error message "Chat isn't configured." Oh well

Quote · 29 Jul 2016

This is what i see when i click on storefront

client ID.png · 5.9K · 287 views
Quote · 30 Jul 2016

This is what i see when i click on storefront

Please repeat these steps again, make sure that it has no any spaces in the beginning or end of strings for key & secret:

generate new key&secret pair on boonex.com, then specify them in Trident Studio. Then try to open Storefront again and login to the boonex account which was used to generate it.

Quote · 1 Aug 2016

I am still having an issue resetting the keys here in boonex for the Trident site.

Quote · 11 Aug 2016

The last think to check if your site can connect to boonex.com on server side, maybe it's better to ask hosting support to check this for you. 

I am still having an issue resetting the keys here in boonex for the Trident site.

Quote · 17 Aug 2016

The last think to check if your site can connect to boonex.com on server side, maybe it's better to ask hosting support to check this for you. 

Ok will do

Quote · 18 Aug 2016

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.