How to download Boonex apps in Trident for free?

How do I install the albums, template, and so on from Boonex in Trident using my current Boonex license? It keeps wanting me to checkout and pay.

Quote · 22 May 2015

Those are not included.

You might want to refresh yourself by reading the previous blogs about those changes.

ManOfTeal.COM a Proud UNA site, six years running strong!
Quote · 22 May 2015

I was also under the impression that those that had a current boonex license could get those modules without cost. I also cannot download them. One of the reasons i have chosen not to develop for trident. I currently cannot afford to buy all those modules.

https://www.deanbassett.com
Quote · 22 May 2015

Oh ok. Now I get why people are boycotting. I guess I'll just wait.

Quote · 22 May 2015

BoonEx has said that the license will carry over to all BoonEx modules. I can only assume this is because it's a beta, and they haven't transferred over the needed data (which begs the question of how you'll test the paid modules). You should open a sales ticket with BoonEx to have them look into this.

I wouldn't recommend anybody buy a module they should have for free, however curious they are.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 22 May 2015

i could be wrong but the way i understood it in the beginning (so it might have changed since then) is that if you have a Dolphin Pro licence you can exchange it to get all the trident modules for free, but you can't have both, hence why boonex had a licence sale, so if you have 2 licences you could keep 1 for your Dolphin Pro site and exchange the other to create a Trident based site with all the modules for free, as i say i could be wrong and some clarification on this would be nice.

Quote · 22 May 2015

i could be wrong but the way i understood it in the beginning (so it might have changed since then) is that if you have a Dolphin Pro licence you can exchange it to get all the trident modules for free, but you can't have both, hence why boonex had a licence sale, so if you have 2 licences you could keep 1 for your Dolphin Pro site and exchange the other to create a Trident based site with all the modules for free, as i say i could be wrong and some clarification on this would be nice.

I've never read that. Based on this recent entry: http://www.boonex.com/n/trident-beta-released-at-online-me

"Dolphin Pro license holders WILL receive all BoonEx-made paid Trident Apps for free."

So it seems the new oAuth market system and license data hasn't yet been connected.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 22 May 2015

as i say i'm probably wrong and it was last year that i read it so things might have changed since then or i simply misunderstood it, either way some clarification would be nice, hopefully i'm wrong then i can actually take a look a trident which i haven't done so far

Quote · 22 May 2015

In simple words trident core is free but you will get around 10-15 modules made by boonex against 32 modules of Dpro. 

Umar Haroon
Quote · 22 May 2015

For the development purposes you are free to download all paid modules from trident github without any cost.

One of the reasons i have chosen not to develop for trident. I currently cannot afford to buy all those modules.

Rules → http://www.boonex.com/terms
Quote · 23 May 2015

Once again, yes, current paid Dolphin license holders will be able to download BoonEx-made paid Trident apps free of charge for the sites/domains registered with their license. We haven't fully implemented the tie-in, yet, but it's coming soon.

Heart Head Hands
Quote · 25 May 2015

Trident installation seems fine, but it says 

"You need to enter Key and Secret provided by BoonEx in Settings -> General"

when looking for the Apps in Admin page.

I understood that some Apps need to buy, but I should see all the free BoonEx Apps at least.

How can I get Key and Secret from BoonEx?

BoonEx should make it clear for the license fee for Trident Apps or give us a free trials, such as a month, for the

paid Apps before purchasing them.

Thanks.

JYI

Quote · 30 May 2015

Trident installation seems fine, but it says 

"You need to enter Key and Secret provided by BoonEx in Settings -> General"

when looking for the Apps in Admin page.

I understood that some Apps need to buy, but I should see all the free BoonEx Apps at least.

How can I get Key and Secret from BoonEx?

BoonEx should make it clear for the license fee for Trident Apps or give us a free trials, such as a month, for the

paid Apps before purchasing them.

Thanks.

JYI

Creating the keys is done in your account here on the boonex site. Just go to this URL. Go to your account http://www.boonex.com/id/account and you will see the keys & secrets link, or go directly to this url. http://www.boonex.com/oauth/key_and_secret

https://www.deanbassett.com
Quote · 30 May 2015

Thanks.

After putting Key and Secret, I got this message in Storefront page

"You need to to login into your BoonEx account to get data. Click here to login."

After login to my BoonEx account, there is no any data(Apps).

Does this relate to the BoonEx license?

JYI 

Quote · 31 May 2015

Thanks.

After putting Key and Secret, I got this message in Storefront page

"You need to to login into your BoonEx account to get data. Click here to login."

After login to my BoonEx account, there is no any data(Apps).

Does this relate to the BoonEx license?

JYI 

Do you mean there's nothing in any of the App store categories? I've had this happen before - try to add a new key and secret. To download the paid BoonEx apps, download them from the GitHub repo.

Quote · 31 May 2015

Thanks, all.

It seems working now.

JYI

Quote · 1 Jun 2015

Ok, so if your a Dolphin license holder, you can download "Trident" and remove any trademarks/copyrights if there are any ? If so obviously give the site your own domain ? I understand or i could understand 3rd party modules having a price to them, but the default mods that come with "Trident" are free correct ? The reason for this question is cause i am interested in Trident and would like to keep it very simple. Cool

Everyday is a new beginning.
Quote · 23 May 2016

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.