Info button- always show empty

after click to button Info always show empty page. not display profile information.

how to fix this?

Quote · 23 Aug 2011

Please specify your Dolphin version..

I tested on 7.0.7 and the info page on the Droid app works fine.

ManOfTeal.COM a Proud UNA site, six years running strong!
Quote · 23 Aug 2011

i tested on 7.0.6 now i update to 7.0.7 and not work too

Quote · 24 Aug 2011

please send me your site address via PM

I will test on my phone for u

Quote · 24 Aug 2011

this is bug in Biggi template from Daremedia

Quote · 25 Aug 2011

Did you get my messages?

The "info" button on the mobile app on the demo site you did with the template yesterday started showing the info about 30 minutes after we ended our conversation..

main site still the same, check the demo site..

Quote · 25 Aug 2011

i now. Info was worked when i delete biggi template

Quote · 29 Aug 2011

derartmedia's products are always causing problems. I recommend people just avoid them.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 29 Aug 2011

@

.. i think your are very special, because it seems your are the one and only bugfree developer here ;-)

@

allright now i found out what is the problem (its not a bug in template)

if following blocks of profile page:

-Misc

-General Info

-Admin Info

in pagebuilder are set to inactive blocks, then will not show in iphone or android app, just move them back to active blocks and all works well.

Regards

derartmedia

Quote · 2 Oct 2011

@deartmedia

i am making a small observation here. i notice you have 41 products in the market, and only 19 posts on the forum? so you have twice as many products as you have forum posts. this stands out to me, since the developer should create a thread for each product in the market. which means you would have minimum 41 posts, if you were supporting your product. 

so here it is not about a bug free' developer per se' but more about supporting your products when you release them to the public. 

@

.. i think your are very special, because it seems your are the one and only bugfree developer here ;-)

@

allright now i found out what is the problem (its not a bug in template)

if following blocks of profile page:

-Misc

-General Info

-Admin Info

in pagebuilder are set to inactive blocks, then will not show in iphone or android app, just move them back to active blocks and all works well.

Regards

derartmedia

and i concur with Nathan on this, and not as a jab at you, but seems every site your modules are on, template or module, there are problems. as it seems there is not concern take for compatibility with even the default modules on the site.

When a GIG is not enough --> Terabyte Dolphin Technical Support - Server Management and Support
Quote · 2 Oct 2011

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.