Orders not automatically processed

I am using 7.1 and testing through paypal sandbox and everytime I make an order it gets processed and comes back to a page that isnt confirmation page.  How do I change this?  Also in payments it says pending and should be automatic install of having to manually do this.  Is this because of sandbox or just a boonex issue?  any help would be appreciated.

Quote · 9 Apr 2013

Maybe an issue.  Most of the time my automatic payments work.  However, today I found a pending purchase.  I note that the Order ID was blank; perhaps that is part of the problem

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 9 Apr 2013

did you set the return url in your paypal sandbox?

should be something like

caredesign.net
Quote · 9 Apr 2013

did you set the return url in your paypal sandbox?

should be something like

no I never set it in there, I set it in my actual paypal but not in there.  where do I set it up in sandbox? I do see ipn to send a test to a url but putting my url in there and testing gives me a http error but regardless it wouldnt process the payment on my site.  how would I set up this on paypal?  I enter sandbox, click my url and in dropdown click "sandbox site" yet I get a 502 error when doing this.

Quote · 9 Apr 2013

Here is what I posted in a different forum regarding the store.

I have tested the store in 7.1 and it works fine. For members to sell in the store you need to make sure the following happens:

- Members go to Account > Payments

- Click Settings, then the arrow next to PayPal (for example)

- Make sure the setting look like this:

• Active = Checked
  • Mode = Live
  • Business = their PayPal email address
  • Process Type = Direct
  • Connection Type = HTML
  • Identity Token and Sandbox can be left blank

Note the Data return URL :

http://www.yourwebsite.com/m/payment/act_finalize_checkout/paypal/1 <-- this number should reflect the memberID

The member will then need to go to their PayPal account and Login. And then:
- Click Profile > Website Payment Settings
- Auto Return = ON
- Return URL = The Data return URL from the payment settings page as mentioned above.

This setup should work.

Note: When setting up a product in the store you MUST include something in the "Product Files" section or else you will not see a 'add to cart' button.
Nothing to see here
Quote · 9 Apr 2013

you set it up in your sandbox the exact same way you set it up in your real paypal account.

caredesign.net
Quote · 9 Apr 2013

but regardless it wouldnt process the payment on my site.

it shouldnt be processing payments on your site - all payment processing would be done by paypal if I am not mistaken

caredesign.net
Quote · 9 Apr 2013

well paypal sandbox is currently having an issue but I am not having the issue with the store.  Currently it is with memberships but theyre are tied together.  I am just setting up payments and whenever I make the payment it works but it never does it automatically and is always pending which I do not want.  also site users shouldnt have to go through all that to make a payment, it should just take them to the paypal where they can then log in instead of doing it on our sites.  My current issue is the pending and no auto payment so members do not have to wait for me to approve the payments.

Quote · 9 Apr 2013

keep in mind - when using the sandbox, things are not exactly as using the real paypal account. You cant make a purchase in the sandbox without using a sandbox buying profile for purchases. it tends to be retarded cause you have to log into the sandbox again when making a purchase in the sandbox.

But the seller/You must set your return url in your paypal/sandbox account or the user will not be redirected back to your site once payments are done.

if you pm'ed me your site url, i can make a purchase with my paypal sandbox account and see what happens, then we can see what needs to be changed

caredesign.net
Quote · 9 Apr 2013

this was done and yet I am getting

"

No verification status received."

and a pending order waiting to be processed in the admin, I want these to auto process and not sit waiting for me to manually do it
Quote · 13 Apr 2013

if you still have not set up your return url in your sandbox, i would guess thats why your payments are stuck pending - paypal cant send the message back to your site saying that the transaction is completed and to go ahead and make this available to the member, nor is your site getting the verification from paypal that the payment went through successfully.

caredesign.net
Quote · 13 Apr 2013

I actually got it to work by following this video here

http://www.boonex.com/forums/topic/My-epic-struggle-with-Dolphin-7-Payment-Module.htm

it seems you have to turn it to ssl to get automatic payments to work.  Now its working correctly so anyone having issues should look at this video.  thanks again for helping on this subject.

Quote · 13 Apr 2013

oh geez - completely forgot about that setting. My badd for leading you down the wrong path.

caredesign.net
Quote · 13 Apr 2013

its alright thanks again for the help.  so with this set to ssl I do not need an ssl on my site for this to work correct? 

Quote · 13 Apr 2013

http://www.yourwebsite.com/m/payment/act_finalize_checkout/paypal/1 <-- this number should reflect the memberID

after spending over an hour trying to get this to work - i noticed one small difference in your instructions as opposed to what I actually did - but please keep in mind this is for purchases of products uploaded by members other then the admin.

In the quoted section above, DO NOT put the url in the Auto Return section of your paypal account under the website preferences section - put it in the IPN section, and make sure that the IPN messages is on/enabled. Also, for the users payment options, use the IPN process type with SSL Connection Type.

caredesign.net
Quote · 19 Apr 2013

Thanks ProfessorSr after testing & testing last night bro it works.

Everyday is a new beginning.
Quote · 19 Apr 2013

IT doesn't work!

i have test all settings... and i become always the message "NO DATA GIVEN".

i have test all , IPN, direct, PTN, html, ssl ... all...

when i setup ipn, i become no message, and no order will progressed. When i select PTN, NO DATA GIVEN. When i select direct, NO DATA GIVEN.

But it send me back to

http://********.de/m/payment/act_finalize_checkout/paypal/1?tx=55931988H3420903N&st=Completed&amt=2.00&cc=EUR&cm=58a2fc6ed39fd083f55d4182bf88826d&item_number=92

i have take a lock at the BxPmtPayPal.php. But i dont found all variables.

i found  if($aData['payment_status'] != 'Completed' ) but, the variable is not "payment_status" i become a "st" variable... what is wrong here??

--Germany-- Sorry for my bad english :P
Quote · 29 Apr 2013

I am not sure what you mean, &  i will not try to tell u much about coding cause i don't know much and most of the time others here help me. I do know that i followed above instructions and conducted variable testing and it did work. I hope someone here can help u, my advice is to no get anxious and start changing stuff that might not be broken. It could be a simple checking off on your PayPal account or test account. Wait for someone here to help u. What i did instead of creating a sandbox account i created a product store of 0.01cents with a test membership on the website, set up all correct settings & then logged out and logged in with a regular account not admin, purchased the product and it worked.

Quote · 29 Apr 2013

What say an Admin from Boonex to this?

Quote · 30 Apr 2013

I am sorry i don't understand your question?

Quote · 30 Apr 2013

Hy question is simple. Why it dont work for me.

I found the place, where the script quit the order progress:

File: BxPmtPayPal.php

Line 91:

[code]

function finalizeCheckout(&$aData)
    {
    print_r($aData); // Add to debug
        if($aData['txn_type'] == 'web_accept')
            return $this->_registerCheckout($aData);

return array('code' => 2, 'message' => _t('_payment_pp_err_no_data_given'));
    }

[/code]

i have add the line print_r($aData); // Add to debug and find out, there become no txn_type variable.

And this is the array from Paypal:

Array (  [r] => payment/act_finalize_checkout/paypal/1  [tx] => 88P573918Y825125Y  [st] => Completed  [amt] => 2.00  [cc] => EUR  [cm] => a597e50502f5ff68e3e25b9114205d4a  [item_number] => 94 )

But why?

Quote · 30 Apr 2013

Well like i said i really don't want to give u any wrong info regarding any codes cause i am not certified to do that nor will i even attempt. The one thing i can say is that hopefully one of the other guys here can see ur postings and hopefully help u. I don't recall me having to play with any codes, all i had to do is set up my PayPal and website to be in sync. Look at other forums if no one here replies, keep searching i wish i can help more.

Quote · 30 Apr 2013

I have tested my posting in D7.1.1 and it worked with no problems. Not sure why you is not.

Nothing to see here
Quote · 30 Apr 2013

Now wait a min, now i am a bit confused i saw the video here above posted or that was posted in the forum thats suggested above. The admin meaning the site, does the id # also get included when pasting it in the return of PayPal? I know that for user is does, but the site's url?

Quote · 30 Apr 2013

The return data URL ID depends on 'who' is selling. For example, the website admin is always ID 1 (its the member ID).

So for the admin who is selling, it would look like this:

http://www.yourwebsite.com/m/payment/act_finalize_checkout/paypal/1  <-- this is the memberID for Admin

BUT

If it's a member on your site that is selling something, that 1 at the end will be whatever their memberID is. So of this person was the 200th person to join you site and wanted to sell something, theirs would look like

http://www.yourwebsite.com/m/payment/act_finalize_checkout/paypal/200

YES, this return URL gets added to your PayPal 'Website Payment' settings. Its already in Dolphin for you, so no need to be it anywhere in there.

Nothing to see here
Quote · 30 Apr 2013

I have testet all progresstyps... IPN, direct, PDT. with HTML and SSL. Nothing will working.

NO DATA GIVEN.

When i use direct and html so i can se what is wrong, when i debug the script.

Its send me back to my site with variables. But this variables are wrong.

tx?? = txn_id??

st?? = payment_status?

amt??

cc??

cm??

And HY item_number. Only this is right in the array.

http://********.de/m/payment/act_finalize_checkout/paypal/1?tx=55931988H3420903N&st=Completed&amt=2.00&cc=EUR&cm=58a2fc6ed39fd083f55d4182bf88826d&item_number=92

Quote · 30 Apr 2013

I have testet all progresstyps... IPN, direct, PDT. with HTML and SSL. Nothing will working.

NO DATA GIVEN.

When i use direct and html so i can se what is wrong, when i debug the script.

Its send me back to my site with variables. But this variables are wrong.

tx?? = txn_id??

st?? = payment_status?

amt??

cc??

cm??

And HY item_number. Only this is right in the array.

OK so let me first ask a question:

1. Where are you putting your PayPal settings? In the Admin Panel area or in your payment settings in your profile?

Nothing to see here
Quote · 30 Apr 2013

Got it ok thanks Zarcon, it was correct the way we had tested it, just got confused cause. ProfessorSr and i had tested it and it worked.

Quote · 30 Apr 2013

@Webby0815

tx?? = txn_id??  <-- PayPal Transaction ID

st?? = payment_status? <-- Correct

amt?? <-- This is the amount of the item

cc?? <-- This is the currency type. So for you is was 2.00 in EUR currency.

cm?? <-- Taking a stab here , but I believe this is the confirmation code.

Nothing to see here
Quote · 30 Apr 2013

Actually cm is the custom message field. So i believe that value is some id boonex puts into the custom message field. I do not know what the number is for.

https://www.deanbassett.com
Quote · 30 Apr 2013

Hy

@ , ok your trouble is eliminated. But i have the same trouble.

@for the memberships, it is in the backend. When i sell my pictures, i have setup this in my profile.

Array ( 
[r] => payment/act_finalize_checkout/paypal/1
[tx] => 88P573918Y825125Y
[st] => Completed
[amt] => 2.00
[cc] => EUR
[cm] => a597e50502f5ff68e3e25b9114205d4a
[item_number] => 94
)

Set your Paypal to Sandbox mode., on direct and html

Edit the BxPmtPayPal.php

Line 91:

[code]

function finalizeCheckout(&$aData)
    {
    print_r($aData); // Add to debug
        if($aData['txn_type'] == 'web_accept')
            return $this->_registerCheckout($aData);

return array('code' => 2, 'message' => _t('_payment_pp_err_no_data_given'));
    }

[/code]

And make a buy.

What variables are you become?

Thx for help

Quote · 30 Apr 2013

@Webby0815 no problem, i actually did not do anything to my coding just wanted to confirm the admin url return, but Zarcon is the one that hopefully can help u.

Quote · 30 Apr 2013

DO NOT EDIT ANY FILES - You don't need to do this

Do this:

- Login into you site (if you are the admin) and setup your Payment Settings and PayPal account the way I showed you above.

- Add a product to the store if you haven't done so already

Next:

- IMPORTANT: Login as a DIFFERENT user and try to purchase the product and see if it work. DO NOT try to purchase your own products.

Nothing to see here
Quote · 30 Apr 2013

Hy,

i am not stupid.

I have setup it right. The same settings as in 7.0.9. Here it works in sandbox mode, but not in live mode.

But in 7.1, sandbox AND live mode will not working.

I am repeating myself: i have test ALL SETTINGS.
No Setting will work. On ALL i become "NO DATA GIVEN"

On IPN i become no messages. But i see in the server logs, that sandbox.paypal.com have made a request to my site. But i cannot see, what is in the request. And the order is not progressed...

So what can i make? I check the code of the file. And find out that the array from paypal are not the same, what the file expected.

So boonex is wrong, or paypal sends another variables.

Quote · 1 May 2013

Make only a buy in sandbox mode. direct and html,

in your browser now you can see the url and the GET variables. What have you here?

Quote · 1 May 2013

Hy,

so i found a solution.

To become a automatic solution.

http://www.boonex.com/m/paypal-no-data-given-fix

Quote · 4 May 2013

I am getting same issues  was wrokign fine in previous 7.1 before i upgraded to 7.12

Quote · 20 May 2013

I too am having problems with Dolphin 7.1.4. worked fine on 7.0.9.

So, I tried switching to the other provider, 2checkout and I have different set of problems.

Would love to see this working ...

Thanks!

Peer

Peer L. Plaut Executive Director, Single Booklovers Connecting Bookworms Since 1970
Quote · 7 Nov 2013

Here is my thread for 2 checkout if anybody feels like chiming in... :)

http://www.boonex.com/forums/?action=goto&my_threads=1#topic/2-checkout-URL-not-redirecting-correctly.htm

Peer L. Plaut Executive Director, Single Booklovers Connecting Bookworms Since 1970
Quote · 7 Nov 2013

Geek Gyrl-

When I had a paypal order that the id was blank, the cusomter got deleted from Dolphin.

My thread below... ;)

http://www.boonex.com/forums/?action=goto&my_threads=1#topic/member-checked-out-with-paypal-and-then-deleted.htm

Quote · 7 Nov 2013

Not sure if anyone got the Store / Membership to works, but I found this to work with a little extra click. Trust me it made no sense, but it worked:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Members go to Account > Payments

- Click Settings, then the arrow next to PayPal (for example)    (Both SYSTEMS HAVE TO BE ACTIVE TO WORK)

- Make sure the setting look like this:

• Active = Checked
  • Mode = Live
  • Business = their PayPal email address
  • Process Type = Direct
  • Connection Type = HTML
  • Identity Token and Sandbox can be left blank

http://www.yourwebsite.com/m/payment/act_finalize_checkout/paypal/0 <-- this number should reflect the memberID
Should automatically change the "0" to members ID! 
7.1.6 already creates this and can't be changed from the simple panel.
--------------------------------------
The member will then need to go to their PayPal account and Login. And then:
- Click Profile > Website Payment Settings                                                          Didn't care about this 
- Auto Return = ON                                                                 I use a second system to run checks and it was fine with                                                                                                                         what ever defaults are on.
- Return URL = The Data return URL from the payment settings page as mentioned above.

Note: When setting up a product in the store you MUST include something in the "Product Files" section or else you will not see a 'add to cart' button.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After all this I setup both 
1. Paypal & 2 Checkout
2. Once I activated "LIVE" in both systems, the store and Members came alive. "WHY" it needed both active/live to start working?????

This setup worked for default site members. But it took activating BOTH SYSTEMS to them running, and the option to use either system is also available.

Today started out bad and has ended on a good note.
Ms Robyn

Authors Bag Portal is a Crowd Sourcing Collaboration (CSC)
Quote · 2 Jul 2015

Hello,
here is a feedback for paypal Direct payment with D7.3 not tested with PDT nor IPN mode but that should work too with modifications.
You have to modify some files in order to make it work (protocol HTTP1.1 for paypal).
In \modules\boonex\payment\classes\BxPmtPayPal.php because of the used version of HTTP for communicating through the socket:
    function _readValidationData($sConnectionUrl, $sRequest)
    {
        $iErrCode = 0;
        $sErrMessage = "";
        if($this->getOption('cnt_type') == PP_CNT_TYPE_SSL)
            $rSocket = fsockopen("ssl://" . $sConnectionUrl, 443, $iErrCode, $sErrMessage, 60);
        else
            $rSocket = fsockopen("tcp://" . $sConnectionUrl, 80, $iErrCode, $sErrMessage, 60);

// Is connexion ok ?
        if(!$rSocket)
            return array('code' => 2, 'message' => 'Can\'t connect to remote host for validation (' . $sErrMessage . ')');

// Else put message on socket with paypal server
        fputs($rSocket, "POST /cgi-bin/webscr HTTP/1.1\r\n"); // Protocol HTTP/1.1 and "\r\n\r\n" as separator
        fputs($rSocket, "Host: $sConnectionUrl\r\n");
        fputs($rSocket, "Content-type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded\r\n");
        fputs($rSocket, "Content-length: " . strlen($sRequest) . "\r\n");
        fputs($rSocket, "Connection: close\r\n\r\n");
        fputs($rSocket, $sRequest . "\r\n\r\n");  

// wait for response from Paypal
        $sResponse = '';
        while(!feof($rSocket))
            $sResponse .= fread($rSocket, 1024);
        fclose($rSocket);

list($sResponseHeader, $sResponseContent) = explode("\r\n\r\n", $sResponse);

return array('code' => 0, 'content' => explode("\n", $sResponseContent));
    }
Moreover, "content" field is badly tested in     function _validateCheckout(&$aData):
--> change $aResponse['content'][1] in place of $aResponse['content'][0]

if(strcmp($aResponse['content'][1], "INVALID") == 0)
                return array('code' => -1, 'message' => _t('_payment_pp_err_wrong_transaction'));
            else if(strcmp($aResponse['content'][1], "VERIFIED") != 0)
                return array('code' => 2, 'message' => _t('_payment_pp_err_wrong_verification_status'));
Be aware that  the dateExpires field can block the cart update in inc\membership_levels.inc.php
function setMembership
Modify following your needs...
Hope it helps as I lost many hours on this :)

Quote · 8 Jun 2016

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.