Outline not show set amount of events ?!

No matter what I set for outline it never shows what it should! If I set it to show 20 items only 16- 17 show on home page ?!

If I set it to show 10 events only 8 show on home page ... ?

DedicatedServer4You.com -- BIGGEST Range of Dedicated Servers at the Lowest Price!
Quote · 19 Nov 2012

I just set the number of events to show to 20 and it's only showing 14 .....WTF ?!

DedicatedServer4You.com -- BIGGEST Range of Dedicated Servers at the Lowest Price!
Quote · 19 Nov 2012

http://www.boonex.com/forums/topic/outline-bug-report.htm

Rules → http://www.boonex.com/terms
Quote · 19 Nov 2012

Hi Alex, has this been raised as a bug or is it seen as answered?

It does seam to be directly linked to the number of items that get deleted which corresponds to the number of blank spaces shown...

Mine will always show 2 spaces, I have 2 items that were deleted.

When it was 1 item deleted, it would always and only show 1 blank space.

Thanks - Tim

Quote · 19 Nov 2012

I don't think the outline is failing to show the set amount of items due to deleted things !! I have not deleted any content and still have this issue ....

if you have over 20 site events and you set outline to show 20 events >> Outline should show 20 events regardless ...

Quote · 19 Nov 2012

anything more on making it show the correct amount of events ?!

Quote · 20 Nov 2012

problem for me was it was trying to draw from events that were deleted.

bx_wall_events logs items that should copy to wall (now timeline/outline)

when items are deleted, they leave their database entry in this table, but with no content. 

Outline was drawing on the entry, but displaying blank space as no content to show.

I deleted the entries in db and the blank spaces no longer show.

Check this table, see if you have any blanks...

Quote · 20 Nov 2012

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.