Please confirm an Error

Can someone confirm how this template

http://dolphintemplate.com/demo/dolphin7/index.php?skin=liverpool365

looks like, in FIREFOX

Like this (observe the background color in header)?

or like this?

I want to know why it happens and if the error confirms..

Thanks!

Quote · 27 Apr 2010

For me the background matches 1.

From the land DownUnder
Quote · 27 Apr 2010

For me it matches 1

Quote · 27 Apr 2010

All I see is a gray scale image. no color.... in Both IE and FF.   Is the color part of the image, or is it any overlay transparency?   A color picker tool confirms this.  FF 3.6.3    IE 8

My opinions expressed on this site, in no way represent those of Boonex or Boonex employees.
Quote · 27 Apr 2010

Ok thanks for confirmation, although I don't get same error I presume it's from the .png images with transparent background, I replaced them with .jpg. Can you still see that error?

Quote · 27 Apr 2010

All I see is a gray scale image. no color.... in Both IE and FF.   Is the color part of the image, or is it any overlay transparency?

I almost exclusively use .png's for all my templates because they conserve greater quality, in that place there was a small slice of png in the background and another layer above (the graphics) with transparent background.. it seems that some versions or on some machines .png's are not loading correctly..

Quote · 27 Apr 2010

I still see only grayscale

My opinions expressed on this site, in no way represent those of Boonex or Boonex employees.
Quote · 27 Apr 2010

Is there supposed to be color in the images themselves?  ... because there isn't.

Quote · 27 Apr 2010

Hi, I am the person with the dispute with this Company. Please open in Firefox and in Explorer. Please tell me if both Grays are the same?

The guy insists they are exactly the same grayscale. Even in the images above they are not the same. I don't want a dirty beige or whatever it is in Firefox. He won't return my money (he can keep it I am fed up) and I have not received the Template. He told me he would post here and  to 'enjoy' this posting in the email he sent me.

I am obviously very upset and it has put me off the whole Dolphin concept.

This is not the only dispute I have with the job.

Thanks

Marina

Quote · 27 Apr 2010

It might help if someone said which version is correct... the plain grayscale, or the one with a hint of color??

Quote · 27 Apr 2010

The image looks the same to me in both FF and IE, and its is grayscale only without any color.  I even looked at all of the top images that the template uses in Corel Paint, and they are all pure gray scale without a hint of color.

Quote · 27 Apr 2010

I am only seeing gray, and no sign of Beige, dirty or other, that is on 2 machines in Firefox.

From the land DownUnder
Quote · 27 Apr 2010

Just for the record Marinach, you are going to have a hard time convincing anyone around here that this guy has done you any wrong.  He is a long-standing and respected member of this community, and a very talented template designer.

I wish something like this was the worst of my problems.  If it was, I be a very happy person.

Quote · 27 Apr 2010

I should add, I am on the site, and as far as work on your template you can not be in better Hands.

Yes I have purchased from DolphinTemplates, their quality of work is outstanding.

From the land DownUnder
Quote · 27 Apr 2010

I'm still not exactly sure what it's supposed to look like.  It it supposed to be pure gray scale?   Because that's what it is.  There's no color at all in the images I looked at in Corel.   Of course, that's when I have the color temperature of my screen set to neutral.  I can make turn the gray scale to various hues by changing the color temperature of my computer screen....But... it's the same hue in all browsers.

Quote · 27 Apr 2010

I'm still not exactly sure what it's supposed to look like.  It it supposed to be pure gray scale?   Because that's what it is.  There's no color at all in the images I looked at in Corel.   Of course, that's when I have the color temperature of my screen set to neutral.  I can make turn the gray scale to various hues by changing the color temperature of my computer screen....But... it's the same hue in all browsers.

Yes is designed to be gray, a gradient from light gray to almost white..

Quote · 27 Apr 2010

This template is looking exactly the same both in IE 7.0.6 and Firefox 3.6.3. Only gray scale...

(Very nice Promo block !)

Life is a fatal disease, sexually transmissible - Virginity is carcinogenic! Ask here for vaccine.
Quote · 27 Apr 2010

I had a closer look at your jpg image and noticed it had an embedded color profile, sRGB IEC619...etc.   Try doing a save-as, and save the image without an embedded color profile.  Different browsers can treat color profiles differently.  Removing the embedded color profile should correct the problem.... for those who have it, that is.

Quote · 27 Apr 2010

Looks like all the same color to me.  Granted i find it hard to read and a bit to light in color...  Then again i am on an older tablet pc.

https://dolphin-techs.com - Skype: Dolphin Techs
Quote · 27 Apr 2010

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.