Universal Boonex

It sure would be nice if I can use the same browser to do everything here instead of switching between ie an ff. One works for forums a little one works for blogs sometimes.

I type all this out and then it messes up. So I loose everything and have to start all over.

One browser links work in forums, blogs, etc, and another it don't. All this tag, title, description whatever definately need a re-work.

This is total crap. How many normal people actually use a number of browsers? Not very many. Most people I know use one.

You really need to figure out how to make this site forums, blogs, ads, whatever else you got going on here compatible with all browsers.

Also your dolphin suite would be much less headaches if the same was done.

Start with these forums though would be a good start!!

This is crazy!!

What the heck browser are you all using to make everything work right here? Ie7 or something? The most comprimised browser around? Try FF2 or FF3 compatibility, which will one day soon blow ie away!!

Or at least get some univeral comprimise between the 2 going on somehow.

gameutopia

DialMe.com - Your One and Only Source For Boonex Dolphin Tutorials and Resources
Quote · 26 Aug 2008

you are absolutely correct gameutopia. i have had nothing but problems out of mozilla on here, but mozilla firefox only wigs out from time to time. all formatting leaves as if it cant read the css pages any more. i just close out the browser and restart it.

but it would be nice to be able to use one browser.

and they should conform to what is the standard now.

later

DosDawg

When a GIG is not enough --> Terabyte Dolphin Technical Support - Server Management and Support
Quote · 26 Aug 2008

Not to lessen the severity of this message here in any way as I agree with everything said, but I found a little workaround to have a lot less problems if I clear my FireFox 3.0 (preferred) cache often.

FireFox 3.0, Internet EXploder 7.0.6 and Opera 9.26  .....  Try different browsers  .....  No browser is consistent across the entire installation  .....  bizarre  ..... 

Quote · 27 Aug 2008

For admin functions I have to use FireFox 3.x.x  But for the site I can use Opera, so with two browser its possible to run and managed Dolphin :)

Kids first
Quote · 27 Aug 2008

use Opera 9.5.x :D i have no problems at all with it :)

Quote · 27 Aug 2008

I find it hard to believe that firefox and ie wont work hand in hand here. I often find myself typing a message such as this with a pathetic notepad and then having to paste it into this thing with ff. No joke.

The blogs I have to use one browser to get it to take with all the tags, and description all that jazz. Links mess up and look terrible. But it's the only way. Then I have to come back and hopefully I don't forget and do this right away and then change browsers and update links so they don't look like some big line of code.

This is crazy. You expect any normal person to do this and it's not going to happen.

You might even get more posts if some kind of browser compatibility would be reached. If they get frustrated they aren't gonna be like myself and switch between the 2 and figure it out. They are going to move on and say forget it.

So I would strongly suggest getting a little more universal browser compatibility going on for the benefit of all members, especially ones new to this project and less technical. It would be for your benefit not mine.

gameutopia

DialMe.com - Your One and Only Source For Boonex Dolphin Tutorials and Resources
Quote · 30 Aug 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.