What CSS file do I edit to change orca?

I just want to change the font colors and a few other minor tweaks.

Quote · 30 May 2008

i am looking for this as well. i am sure mrpowless knows if he would show up in here and take a gander at these posts.

holla,

DosDawg

When a GIG is not enough --> Terabyte Dolphin Technical Support - Server Management and Support
Quote · 4 Jun 2008

same boat as you. i have a black theme for home page so white text in forums is not working so well....

https://dolphin-techs.com - Skype: Dolphin Techs
Quote · 6 Jun 2008

i see where mrpowless has thrown the answer at us. lemme go see if i can find it.

holla

DosDawg

mrpowless supplied this answer. going to try it later on this week.

change orca text color

When a GIG is not enough --> Terabyte Dolphin Technical Support - Server Management and Support
Quote · 6 Jun 2008

hasnt worked out for me yet. i changed all the background colors as suggested, but this was not a winner yet. going to keep plugging at it, as i have seen that many of the custom templates do not come ported to orca. and the most bafffling part is that there are only two files. i will get this figured out, goin to dedicate this weekend to gettin this one whipped.

later,

DosDawg

will post updates as they happen.

Quote · 10 Jun 2008

same here.  i even changed tiny mce.js  files and the background would load black then turn back to white right away.... i even changed the default font color to black and the highlight color to yellow and it would load correct for a split second then revert back to the defaults...

so i would guess there is a css file we are both missing some place but i looked all over for it. i must have changed 30 things in a few css files with no luck..

Its driving me nuts to say the least... i had to post on the home page to tell the users to pick a different color font just so the text would show up in the forum posts... 

even on here the default for text and highlight is grey and grey..  why would tiny mce pick them two colors to be the default in the first place... who highlights stuff in grey??? yellow or maybe even orange but grey...hmmm

well if you get a hold of it let me know. i gave it my best shot and lost. maybe you will have better luck.

Jay.

https://dolphin-techs.com - Skype: Dolphin Techs
Quote · 11 Jun 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.