Quote · 7 Feb 2010

This is not allowed!

Accout with prime license is for sale.

Registered 12.05.2009

price 555$

payement metod: paypal

contact email@vdragon.org

Quote · 15 Feb 2010

Personaly I can not see any reason why this is not allowed. I have been with boonex for years now as a prime member and have seen  good and BAD , if a person wants to  sell there site, and move on, I fail to see the reason for this to be not allowed, but then again I am a bit more open minded then most. I also have feared as in the past ,if I post my mind wheather good or bad it will be moderated. It realy should not be that way, if a person has spent their hard earned money, for support to Boonex, then they should be able tospeak thier mind with out censorship and sell thier web site to someone else. rhat is what many people started out to do. make money on the web. I see tons of Boonex members selling thier  modifications and extentions on this sit. To be honest, I would have moved on a long time agao, but I still beleive that there may be some good from this. It all seems a bit hypacrirical to me, but this is one man's opionion ( that will probable, get removed from Forums)

Quote · 15 Feb 2010

i think the reality of this that its not allowed to advert on the boonex site. it would have helped if Lyubov would have referenced the mitigating standard from TOS or AUP, that would clear up whether or not any said license number is transferable.

As with all applications, license and keycodes are transferable, as to whether or not boonex wishes to have the adverts ran on the forum would be what is in question. i dont see where they would be able to declare whether one could sell what is theres.

Regards,

DosDawg

When a GIG is not enough --> Terabyte Dolphin Technical Support - Server Management and Support
Quote · 28 Feb 2010

As long as they are not selling the LIC # for more then what boonex charges  i see no harm in this.  If the forum is not the right place then, i say to pbuva Go post it in the market place of boonex .

https://dolphin-techs.com - Skype: Dolphin Techs
Quote · 28 Feb 2010

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.