rms error

im instal rms in my server and get this error

/opt/jdk1.6.0_20/bin/java -Dpython.home=lib -Dred5.root=/opt/ray_server -Dlogback.ContextSelector=org.red5.logging.LoggingContextSelector -Dcatalina.useNaming=true -Djava.security.debug=failure -cp /opt/ray_server/boot.jar:/opt/ray_server/conf:.:/usr/local/jdk/lib/classes.zip org.red5.server.Bootstrap

pleas help

brunno
Quote · 24 Jun 2010

Hey,

Please provide the specs of your Dedicated or VPS.  Also, you may contact me via PM for further help.

Thanks!

:-)
Quote · 24 Jun 2010

i pay for you instal rms mister jctwebsites in my server and rms not working when you do not know a thing not steal money from others if you are not able pleas refund my money

===================================================================================================

I need to install RMS on my server forward urgent proposals i have open job http://www.boonex.com/unity/jobs/entry/rms_install
brunno
Quote · 26 Jun 2010

I think the admin needs to step in here and clear this post.....

http://towtalk.net ... Hosted by Zarconia.net!
Quote · 26 Jun 2010

I need to install RMS on my server forward urgent proposals i have open job http://www.boonex.com/unity/jobs/entry/rms_install

brunno
Quote · 26 Jun 2010

What to delete can fool others? I want to pay for an installer to install the RMS who can please contact me

brunno
Quote · 26 Jun 2010

brunno,

i sent you a quote, and you opted for the more econonomically friendly. save a penny spend a dollar concept. i can still provide the installation will be monday mid day that it will be complete. same quote that i provided you previously. could raise it now that you are desparate, but wont do that to you this time, but lesson should have been learned here.

What to delete can fool others? I want to pay for an installer to install the RMS who can please contact me

Regards,

DosDawg

Terabyte Hosting Solutions, LLC

When a GIG is not enough --> Terabyte Dolphin Technical Support - Server Management and Support
Quote · 26 Jun 2010

Thank you very much, will now send your login details for this container container VPS require fresh installation became unstable I do not know what he did there, is my luck I will make it possible now a fresh new installation, CentOS 5.5 x86_64. will provide a clean installation. Pay how you want, but I want to see the work first. If you agree, I expect a reply. And want my clients to connect to rms.coozila.com, notfrom ip

brunno
Quote · 26 Jun 2010

tanks for money back jctwebsites

at least you're an honest person

I have tried not to judge anyone, but I lost two days because of you
brunno
Quote · 26 Jun 2010

Hello Everyone,

Brunno paid me for an RMS installation service(Thursday afternoon) which I carried out in the 24 hour time limit he requested (installed Friday afternoon.)  I sent him information on how to use RMS through SSH and also asked him to provide his Dolphin Admin log in so I could verify his Flash Apps would connect to his RMS.  He never replied back with his Dolphin Admin log in so I could verify it would indeed connect and I can guess it didn't.

He also made other statements such as I made Apache is unstable and needs re-installing....which has nothing to do with the base server software and RMS.

I did not realize he really cared wither you connected to the RMS through IP address or Sub-Domain so apparently he was unhappy with that to.

I have refunded Brunno his money since he would not give me the opportunity to make things right and has opened a PayPal dispute on me (Saturday.)

However, now he is willing to wait until Monday for somebody to install RMS again for him rather than let me fix the issues for him this weekend....if they are fixable, as it is a VPS and I'm not so sure it is up to par for RMS and web hosting.

So in conclusion, you can't make every one happy.  They rather file a dispute because they are impatient than wait for my reply to make things customized to their liking such as a sub-domain rather than an IP address.  Then not provide their Dolphin Admin so I can make sure their RMS will connect to it.

Good luck working for this person...

Quote · 26 Jun 2010

This is one of the top reasons i don't do custom work.

https://www.deanbassett.com
Quote · 26 Jun 2010

1st and foremost the rms.coozila.com wont happen. there is a character limit, and if you are only running a VPS, you wont be doing many connections anyhow.

so you are reinstalling the OS? when will that be completed? are you setting up the DNS for this, because i can assure you that name is too many characters, so you will need to rethink that one.

so reconsider how you will have your 'clients' connect to a VPS server, furthermore, i can almost assure you of several problems, because in order to add an additional domain, you will need to kill and restart the RMS. at any rate, we can get it done monday midday to later afternoon.

Thank you very much, will now send your login details for this container container VPS require fresh installation became unstable I do not know what he did there, is my luck I will make it possible now a fresh new installation, CentOS 5.5 x86_64. will provide a clean installation. Pay how you want, but I want to see the work first. If you agree, I expect a reply. And want my clients to connect to rms.coozila.com, notfrom ip

i do wish you would apologize to jimmy, because he is non-deserving of what you posted here. jimmy is a good man and has good standing within this community. you are a newcomer, and i understand, you were probably irritated, but this is not the way to handle such an instance.

Regards,

DosDawg

When a GIG is not enough --> Terabyte Dolphin Technical Support - Server Management and Support
Quote · 26 Jun 2010

Thank you DosDawg for vouching for me :D

Quote · 26 Jun 2010

you are more than welcome.

Thank you DosDawg for vouching for me :D

Regards,

DosDawg

Quote · 26 Jun 2010

This place is way too easy. If he had posted this on my site, it would have been summarily removed in it's entirety without an explanation.

http://towtalk.net ... Hosted by Zarconia.net!
Quote · 27 Jun 2010

I used to do custom work, but stopped when nutjobs got involved. Now, I rarely even do installations.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 27 Jun 2010

nu ma intereseaza cit costa, vreau ca acest serviciu sa functioneze

do not care how much it cost, I want to run this service

for some people is difficult, or impossible

have nice day
brunno
Quote · 27 Jun 2010

after you got you on my server, I managed to get more connected, the server has become unstable, disconnected me every second, if my account was dolphin on this server, I have lost everything, you want to look now a hero but my advice is to get your hands on the book before asking for money work. you're not capable of anything, now it is useless to make comments you had two days to install the RMS.

brunno
Quote · 27 Jun 2010

Hey brunno... what does Boonex think of you using their logo?

http://web.coozila.com/getImage.php?src=logo.gif

Not only that, but he's also a nickel host.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 27 Jun 2010

If you give you free for 30 days to see if a nickel host. Or free for good, if you join in advertising program.

brunno
Quote · 27 Jun 2010

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.