Hi, i am all the sudden receiving this when i go into members in the admin

Dolphin 7.1.1

Error
Database query error

Anyone have a suggestion ?

regards

SGTB

Quote · 26 Mar 2013

We need the error message.  Check your site email for the error, or edit /inc/classes/BxDolDb.php and change:

define( 'DB_FULL_DEBUG_MODE', false );

to

define( 'DB_FULL_DEBUG_MODE', true );

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 26 Mar 2013

Sorry about that,

Mysql error: Unknown column 'DateOfBirth' in 'where clause'

Found error in the file '/home/content/34/10379934/html/inc/classes/BxDolBrowse.php' at line 125.
Called 'db_value' function with erroneous argument #0.

Regards

SGTB

Quote · 26 Mar 2013

Looks like you removed the date of birth field from the profile fields in fields builder.

https://www.deanbassett.com
Quote · 26 Mar 2013

That seems to be the problem Deano....thank you

Regards

SGTB

Quote · 26 Mar 2013

I Am Getting The Same Error When I Go To Use The  "Add Group" Option.  Everything Else Under The Group Mod Is Working Fine.  But When I Go To Add Group I Get The : Database query error

What Should I Do?

Quote · 12 Apr 2013

We need the error message as mentioned in the second post of this topic.

Quote · 12 Apr 2013

I Am Getting The Same Error When I Go To Use The  "Add Group" Option.  Everything Else Under The Group Mod Is Working Fine.  But When I Go To Add Group I Get The : Database query error

What Should I Do?

First follow the steps above to enable database debugging, then post the full error.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 12 Apr 2013

Hello,

1-

I Am Getting The Same Error

Error
Database query error

I work with Dolphin 7.1.1

2-

when I change

define( 'DB_FULL_DEBUG_MODE', false );

to

define( 'DB_FULL_DEBUG_MODE', true );

I have this : (I moved a lot of lines)

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Error
Database query error
Query:
SELECT `id`, `user_id`, `data` FROM `sys_sessions` WHERE `id`='' LIMIT 1
Mysql error:
Incorrect file format 'sys_sessions'
Found error in the file '../public_html/inc/classes/BxDolSessionQuery.php' at line 28.
Called 'getRow' function with erroneous argument #0.

Debug backtrace:
Array
(
    [1] => Array
        (
            [file] => /home/......
                )

)

)

Settings:
array (
  'enable_global_couple' => '',
  'votes' => 'on',
  'zodiac' => '',
  'anon_mode' => '',
  'reg_by_inv_only' => '',
  'enable_cmts_profile_delete' => '',
  'member_online_time' => '1',  'dbcs_DT_logguests' => '0',
)
Called script: /index.php
Request parameters:
Array
(

)

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""

""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Quote · 23 Apr 2013

any idea plz ?

thank you 

Quote · 24 Apr 2013

Incorrect file format 'sys_sessions'

That error means the database table sys_sessions is damaged and needs to be repaired. Try to repair that table from phpMyAdmin or becuse this table only contains session data you can try emptying it with the sql command TRUNCATE TABLE `sys_sessions`

Quote · 25 Apr 2013

Hi, the following error is displayed when I select friends in a user who has no friends (Dolphin 7.1.5)

Error
Database query error
Query:
SELECT `ID` AS `owner_id`, `allow_view_friends_to` AS `group_id` FROM `Profiles` WHERE `ID`='4' LIMIT 1

Mysql error:
Unknown column 'allow_view_friends_to' in 'field list'
Quote · 21 Mar 2015

It would have been better to just start a new topic.  What your error is telling you is that the column "allow_view_friends_to" does not exist in the database table.  I think you tried installing a module but maybe missed a step.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 21 Mar 2015

You were suppose to run this query:

ALTER TABLE `Profiles` ADD `allow_view_friends_to` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '3' AFTER `allow_view_to`;

If you go to your database tool, often phpMyAdmin on cPanel installs, you can run that query and it will fix your issue.

Quote · 21 Mar 2015

Hi,

i need Help

Database query error

Query:
SELECT `id`,`title`,`uri` FROM `modzzz_jobs_main` WHERE `company_type`='listing' AND `company_id`=1
Mysql error:
Table 'db394138_44.modzzz_jobs_main' doesn't exist

Found error in the file '/kunden/394138_30900/artaid/beta/modules/modzzz/listing/classes/BxListingDb.php' at line 1214.
Called 'getAll' function with erroneous argument #0.

Quote · 21 Mar 2015

Hi,

i need Help

Database query error

Query:
SELECT `id`,`title`,`uri` FROM `modzzz_jobs_main` WHERE `company_type`='listing' AND `company_id`=1
Mysql error:
Table 'db394138_44.modzzz_jobs_main' doesn't exist

Found error in the file '/kunden/394138_30900/artaid/beta/modules/modzzz/listing/classes/BxListingDb.php' at line 1214.
Called 'getAll' function with erroneous argument #0.

Come on folks, database query errors are specific; as in this case.

Contact Modzzz for help, he is the developer of this module.

Quote · 21 Mar 2015

Modzzz, cause this database error.... 

Quote · 26 Jan 2016

The error is caused because of improper setup of the business listing module. In the Admin settings you have turned on integration with the Jobs module but you do not have the Jobs module installed. Go to the Settings for the business listing module and turn off the option that says "Jobs integration is activated".

Paypal email is jeromemingo@gmail.com - http://www.boonex.com/market/posts/modzzz
Quote · 26 Jan 2016

I've got the 7.3 beta version, I installed, and the got database error again..  it's not the modzzz, hmm,  I think alexT need take a look into that...  

I switched back to 7.2.1, ... anyone who got the database error after 7.3 upgraded ?

Quote · 26 Jan 2016

it is meant to test not to upgrade..its beta version..i created a post already on this

https://www.boonex.com/forums/topic/7-3-Database-query-error-on-installation.htm

I've got the 7.3 beta version, I installed, and the got database error again..  it's not the modzzz, hmm,  I think alexT need take a look into that...  

I switched back to 7.2.1, ... anyone who got the database error after 7.3 upgraded ?

Umar Haroon
Quote · 26 Jan 2016

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.