Zarconia Web Hosting - New and Improved!

This post was pre-approved by Andrew Boon

2013 was a great Year for Zarconia, LLC Web Hosting and we are hoping that 2014 will be even better. Because of that, we have decided to give our existing customers and potential new customers what they deserve!

Zarconia, LLC Web Hosting for BoonEx Dolphin has now been updated. What does this mean for you? Let me tell you:

- We have given Zarconia a facelift that is easier on the eyes and easier to navigate

- We have added more package options for Share Hosting to better fit your needs and your budget

- We have added additional Dedicated Server options that now include Intel servers

- We are now offering dedicated RMS hosting for Dolphin (contact us for details)

- We have adjusted our prices EVEN MORE to make sure our customers get the BEST hosting at the most affordable price possible

At Zarconia, it has always been about the BoonEx community. We believe that everyone should have the ability to get the absolute best hosting and service/support to run their Dolphin software without having to drain your wallet. Don't expect any hidden fees or gimmicks here at Zarconia. So if you are looking for a host for your Dolphin (or other CMS software) website, up for renewal and looking for a change, or just wanting to save some money, then checkout www.Zarconia.net and see what we can do for you. 

Have questions?

Post your questions or if your an existing customer post your feedback here. You may also contact me (Zarcon) or Nathan Paton directly at BoonEx if you prefer. We look forward to hearing from you.

Nothing to see here
Quote · 13 Mar 2014

These guys are terrific. They have been extremely helping in every support call I have logged. Well worth using Zarconia

Quote · 13 Mar 2014

Joined Zarconia on 12/12/12. Superior in communication/support... even when I use profanity, they handled professionally along with instructions/tips. High class and quality dedicated server (only few reboots). Exceedingly my expectations. Zarconia is a kickass top-notch, period.

Love the new facelift and opposite of price hike. Thank you!

Quote · 13 Mar 2014

From the time I have joined Zarconia Hosting all my problems has gone....

Quote · 13 Mar 2014

We thank you all for making the move to Zarconia, being loyal customers, and your praising comments are extremely appreciated!

Without all of you, we couldn't have done this. You can always find us here at BoonEx or by visiting our website if you ever need us.

Nothing to see here
Quote · 13 Mar 2014

I am very pleased to announce that as of today, Zarconia is now listed as a 'BoonEx Certified Hosting' partner. Zarconia has been working very hard to provide affordable quality hosting to our fellow BoonEx members. This is an exciting accomplishment for us and just another step to show you that we are truly devoted to giving you the best.

If you are looking to make the switch to a new hosting company that is recommended by BoonEx, please visit below to see our new listing:

http://www.boonex.com/hosting

Click our logo on the hosting page to browse our hosting packages and place your order Today!

Nothing to see here
Quote · 17 Mar 2014

I am very pleased to announce that as of today, Zarconia is now listed as a 'BoonEx Certified Hosting' partner. Zarconia has been working very hard to provide affordable quality hosting to our fellow BoonEx members. This is an exciting accomplishment for us and just another step to show you that we are truly devoted to giving you the best.

If you are looking to make the switch to a new hosting company that is recommended by BoonEx, please visit below to see our new listing:

http://www.boonex.com/hosting

Click our logo on the hosting page to browse our hosting packages and place your order Today!

Thats awesome, you guys deserved this :)

so much to do....
Quote · 17 Mar 2014

Thats awesome, you guys deserved this :)

Thank you very much!

Nothing to see here
Quote · 17 Mar 2014

Congratulations.

https://www.deanbassett.com
Quote · 17 Mar 2014

Thanks Deano and Detective08!

@Detective08 - You are correct. Zarconia does not disclose any details surrounding our partnership agreements with clients, including BoonEx, as they are deemed confidential.

Nothing to see here
Quote · 17 Mar 2014

@Detective08 - I understand that you may have questions and/or concerns about BoonEx partnerships but the types of statements and questions you posted here need to be directed to Andrew Boon and not on this topic.

This forum topic was pre-approved to discuss the new achievements, products & support, and other offerings provided by Zarconia.

Nothing to see here
Quote · 17 Mar 2014

Congrats to Zarcon and Nathan!

I removed all my other posts here  :)

DedicatedServer4You.com -- BIGGEST Range of Dedicated Servers at the Lowest Price!
Quote · 17 Mar 2014

@Detective08
Give some more time man, don't worry. Zarconia is on the scene a little longer than BoonexHosting and they earned their respect with good service. So i suppose you're doing good too so far and you will earn respects from happy clients too someday, and people will start recommending you. Competition is always good, it makes your own service better and absolutely good for the customer/dolphin user. You both will have a good future here (if you don't end up like last ones). Nobody is going to recommend any other hosting anyway. I support you both, dolphin needs good hosting with its extensive list of requirement cuz others certainly "suck".

and i am Happy Mr. Boon is working for this community.

EDIT: doh! he removed his posts

so much to do....
Quote · 17 Mar 2014

8 more days and my son will get a chance to experience first hand what those Zarconians are about. Hope they don't whisk him away to another world and perform crazy tests on him - lol. He is looking forward to it, and keeps bugging me about his website going live. But yet, he has only a few things on there, lol.

caredesign.net
Quote · 17 Mar 2014

8 more days and my son will get a chance to experience first hand what those Zarconians are about. Hope they don't whisk him away to another world and perform crazy tests on him - lol. He is looking forward to it, and keeps bugging me about his website going live. But yet, he has only a few things on there, lol.

We are looking forward to it also. We have all kinds of 'special' plans in store for you and your son..

Nothing to see here
Quote · 17 Mar 2014

We've been considering the partnership ever since Zarconia appeared, but had a couple of reservations. Most importantly, we needed to see that the two, admittedly reputable and long-standing, BoonEx community members would actually be able to provide a sustainable and high-quality service. Things can go wrong even in good hands, so we decided to wait out. Time passed and we keep seeing positive reviews and commitment to Dolphin - hence the listing.

As for the terms... we certainly do have some interest, but this doesn't affect the pricing for the end clients, so no concerns here. We also look at this as a more of a long-term high-potential connection, rather than a cash-cow. 

Heart Head Hands
Quote · 18 Mar 2014

Congrats!! Sent you (zarcon) a pm.

Quote · 18 Mar 2014

Congrats!! Sent you (zarcon) a pm.

Thank you very much!  Responded to your PM.

Nothing to see here
Quote · 18 Mar 2014

We've been considering the partnership ever since Zarconia appeared, but had a couple of reservations. Most importantly, we needed to see that the two, admittedly reputable and long-standing, BoonEx community members would actually be able to provide a sustainable and high-quality service. Things can go wrong even in good hands, so we decided to wait out. Time passed and we keep seeing positive reviews and commitment to Dolphin - hence the listing.

As for the terms... we certainly do have some interest, but this doesn't affect the pricing for the end clients, so no concerns here. We also look at this as a more of a long-term high-potential connection, rather than a cash-cow. 

I know it was a long haul Andrew but I want to thank you for your support and confidence in Zarconia. Our commitment to give our best to BoonEx is definitely priority #1!

Nothing to see here
Quote · 18 Mar 2014

Ok after changing two hosting companies finally I made the last desperate move and tried Zarconia.net

Nathan (owner? /tech support?) guide me through the whole process and made this move very easy.

Now my Dolphin runs fast and installed properly. Their team of tech support are knowledgeable and always ready to help.   

If you have any doubt about your hosting company or you come cross millions of problems with server set up, I strongly suggest you to switch to these guys. They can move your site in less than an hour.  RMS problem? Huh , that is the thing of past they will take care of it and connect it to your site. I got their SH3 plan , and if my site gets busy they can move it to an affordable Dedicated server for me.  Over all I am super happy to find them based on your suggestions in this forum.

Thanks guys for everything.

Quote · 1 May 2014

Ok after changing two hosting companies finally I made the last desperate move and tried Zarconia.net

Nathan (owner? /tech support?) guide me through the whole process and made this move very easy.

Now my Dolphin runs fast and installed properly. Their team of tech support are knowledgeable and always ready to help.   

If you have any doubt about your hosting company or you come cross millions of problems with server set up, I strongly suggest you to switch to these guys. They can move your site in less than an hour.  RMS problem? Huh , that is the thing of past they will take care of it and connect it to your site. I got their SH3 plan , and if my site gets busy they can move it to an affordable Dedicated server for me.  Over all I am super happy to find them based on your suggestions in this forum.

Thanks guys for everything.

@Metroero - Welcome to the Zarconia family! I am glad to see that everything is working solid for you now. That Nathan fella (Co-owner, Tech Support, Webmaster, Wild child) is pretty good too :)

Thank you for the kind words and your support. It is definitely appreciated!

Nothing to see here
Quote · 2 May 2014

I have an account with Zarconia and have convinced a friend to move one of their dedicated servers to Zarconia as well.

I can't begin to tell you how happy we are with their products and services.

It's beyond reasonable expectation.

Thank you guys.

Quote · 20 May 2014

Congrats. Your service is excellent. Happy to be a client.

Quote · 20 May 2014

Thanks Dwain and hd4real for the kind words. Glad to hear we are living up to your expectations :)

BTW, thanks for the referrals too! That's for all of you who have referred Zarconia to others. 

Nothing to see here
Quote · 20 May 2014

What better way to announce a special than half-way through the month?

Until July 31st, Zarconia is offering a free month on any Base or Accel Server - Just pay the setup fee ($20.00). Here's what you do:

• Configure and order one of our fine Base or Accel dedicated servers.
  • Enter the code FREESERVER14 at checkout.
  • That's it! Click on Checkout and only pay the setup fee - the rest of the month is on us.

Also new are our revamped RMS hosting plans, now starting at only $4.99/month for two domains/Dolphin sites.

As always, feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 12 Jul 2014

I HAVE A COMPLAINT!

They changed the site and I had to go figure out what my password was to log back in!

Yell

(wait a sec, I think I deleted all my cookies from the oven@)

http://towtalk.net ... Hosted by Zarconia.net!
Quote · 13 Jul 2014

I HAVE A COMPLAINT!

They changed the site and I had to go figure out what my password was to log back in!

Yell

(wait a sec, I think I deleted all my cookies from the oven@)

I hope that's your only complaint. Tongue Out

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 13 Jul 2014

LOL! One thing I think everyone will agree with. When I have a problem, I make it VERY WELL KNOWN here....

http://towtalk.net ... Hosted by Zarconia.net!
Quote · 13 Jul 2014

The team at Zarconia is just awesome. Nathan has saved my ass quite a few times now. Worth every penny. Don't waste time trying to get stuff working on other servers. 

Cheers, 

Quote · 7 Oct 2015

Nathan is a giant among men, and I try to tell him every chance I get (because I am lame, and I have to have a lot of help)! 

And my site is full of dicks (literally), so, you know - what a great guy to put up with me!  

Switched to Zarconia from TMD - dedicated server working great and more affordable w/ Zarconia

Quote · 7 Oct 2015

I just found out recently myself that Nathan had a second job...This explains everything.

Nothing to see here
Quote · 7 Oct 2015

I agree, this guy is great, and know that it still has a secondary job ........ great guy.

Quote · 7 Oct 2015

Best. Hosting. Provider.  Ever.  

Quote · 25 Mar 2017

Yup yup, I agree, Zarconia is the best, truly amazing support, highly recommended!! =)

Quote · 27 Mar 2017

Nothing else but Zarconia for me since I became a client. Congrats guys. Your services are excellent.

Quote · 27 Mar 2017

Email sent via your website Wink

Quote · 28 Mar 2017

Let me grade Zarconia

Server: 1000 Stars

Response to your e-mail : 1000 Stars

Knowledge : 1000 Stars

Value for Money: million stars

and the best part is that these people are so  helpful that I`m 100 % sure that once you have zarconia hosting then you will stick to it through out your life.

Thank you Zarconia 

Quote · 19 Apr 2017

yeah I can only say good things and special thanks to Nathan for providing excellent support, if you would compare mainstream hosting providers and Zarconia in mortal combat terms, it would be FLAWLESS VICTORY... finish them!!!! 

Quote · 24 Apr 2017

No data center in Asia.  

:(

Walter - http://www.ForeignTeacher.com
Quote · 25 Apr 2017

I have a Zarconia account and I live in Thailand. I have no problems with Zarconia's data center being based in the US.

Zarconia's service is first class.

Stuart

There are none so blind as those that will not see.
Quote · 25 Apr 2017

I am so glad I decided to have Zarconia handle the hosting of my Dolphin Pro site.  I am a newby to this type of software and they have been extremely responsive and very helpful all the way. 

Shout out to Nathan for all his great support.

Highly recommend them!

Quote · 25 Apr 2017

am also located in Asia, no problem using Zarconia, could use a CDN to load your data from a data center in Asia =)   

No data center in Asia.  

:(

Quote · 25 Apr 2017

Already bought a dedicated server from zarconia.net.

Laughing

Walter - http://www.ForeignTeacher.com
Quote · 8 Jun 2017

Can't remember when I made the switch to Zarconia but it was the best decisionI have ever made these guys will take care you from beginning to end and if you have a question or need to know something there Johnny on the spot.

Quote · 8 Jun 2017

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.